What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LESStar58

Referee
Justin Hodges wins hands-down. Bloke is a dead-set cat.
I do have fond memories however.....being owned by Grothe in Origin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6j3_Z0XEFs
And anyone else remember the two passes he threw in his own in-goal that led to NSW tries? Funniest thing I have ever seen in football...he was in tears wasnt he? Hahahaha GOLD!!!

Grothe owned Hodges? Sure he put a good hit on him but did Hodges drop? No. Goddard owned Johns in 97, White owned Price this year, Grothe missed by a looooooooooong way!

DeeJ

Bench
Soward would get my pick by a mile. I hate his puncey dancing, fat face, diving, biting, whinging in his girly voice, etc etc.

From the options I would have to choose Billy Slater, the ultimate cat. I can tolerate him when he plays for QLD though and is refraining from doing one of his many stuff ups.

jimmyo

Juniors
Hodges is the biggest w*$ker in the comp - no doubt.

I too am angered every time Soward takes a kick for goal.

But I voted for Finch - for his ability to destroy any team (the one he is playing for) and I believe he is the reason the Storm have no chance this year.

DeeJ

Bench
He is part Maori. His grand father is a Maori elder in New Zealand I believe.

Flapper

First Grade
Braith Anasta by a thousand miles. The fact the dirty merkin isn't leading this poll makes me sick.

Latest posts