What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
No doubt there have been countless threads like this before, but who are the players that you love to hate.

For me, in no particular order-

Sam Thaiday
Dave Taylor
Ryan James
Mose Masoe
Daniel Vidot
Jeff Lima

H.H

Juniors
No doubt there have been countless threads like this before, but who are the players that you love to hate.

For me, in no particular order-

Sam Thaiday
Dave Taylor
Ryan James
Mose Masoe
Daniel Vidot
Jeff Lima
For real? Can't understand any of those apart from Dave Taylor and that's only because he plays for Souffs.

Ennis is an obvious one....Watmough, Steve Matai, Chris Sandow and anyone else who plays for that grub of a club.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Slater, Crocker, Catai, Ennis, Sandow
Edit: Forgot high-flying turncoat Inglis

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
Michael Ennis- dirty grub. A less talented version of Ben Elias.

Greg Inglis- woman bashing piece of shit with no integrity whatsoever. He will be the next player to leave our code for big bucks somewhere else, you watch. The worst part is, he will then make up conflicting stories about how he was "Always an AFL fan when I was a kid" or "I remember watching Ron Barassi play when I was a kid growing up!"

Billy Slater- a grubby little bitch who will never attack a player who isn't already restrained. I hate that more people don't see what a grub he really is. It's like just because he's a great player or (apparently) got male model good looks then people turn a blind eye to what scum he really is. There's something about that smarmy grin of his that makes me want to punch his lights out.

perverse

Referee
Justin Hodges - my god i just want his face stomped. what a horrible human.
Greg Inglis - similar to Hodges. just despicable.
Michael Ennis - little f**kwit cat.
Dave Taylor - skirt, myth, bludger, QLDer, etc.
Blake Ferguson - seems to think he's gods gift to rugby league. has talent, most of which may end up wasted due to his completely unservicable ego. one of the reasons why i'm delighting in Canberras misfortunate at the moment.
Todd Carney - his sleeves alone are enough to make me hate the merkin. dreadful.
Shannon "Junior Burger" McDonnell - or as us Knights fans like to call him - Destroyer of Backline Movements, Blight of the Kick Return, Captain Courage (misnomer), The Deer in the Headlights... etc...
Dan Tolar - a.k.a The Pillow with Legs, TolarUnlimited (misnomer), The Wet Tissue, Sargeant Peaheart... etc...

recently exonerated -
Cameron Smith - used to hate him... still do to an extent... but resect him and his game too much to really make it stick these days. appreciate his talents and his heart.
Billy Slater - similar to Smith, these days i'm just overwhelmed with respect for his ability and the joy i receive in watching him ply his trade.

Last edited:
Chris Sandow is the biggest grub in the game. Little man syndrome who is a cheap shot merchant and flies in to tackles third man in and lays a swinging on the tackled player then runs away like a chump. Nothing worse than a little man with a gambling problem.

Issac Luke is very much the Kiwi equivalent of Chris Sandow.

Michael Ennis is just an annoying fart and will never be forgiven for his Origin f**k up and subsequent cowardice.

I'd love to know why OP hates Mose Masoe, that'll be a laugh.

gUt

Coach
Ashton Sims for giving the Storm the title in 08.

It's amazing to me that players who either play hard or show a bit of "character" are so hated. We love our robots in this country.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Wendell Sailor. Does he even remember that he played for the Broncos at all? You'd think Johnny Raper himself gave birth to Dell and had him swaddled in the red v all his life the way he carries on.

Some players annoy me with their style, and I'll always despise Gallen for his grubbery, but no real hatred for current players.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Michael Ennis- dirty grub. A less talented version of Ben Elias.

Greg Inglis- woman bashing piece of shit with no integrity whatsoever. He will be the next player to leave our code for big bucks somewhere else, you watch. The worst part is, he will then make up conflicting stories about how he was "Always an AFL fan when I was a kid" or "I remember watching Ron Barassi play when I was a kid growing up!"

Billy Slater- a grubby little bitch who will never attack a player who isn't already restrained. I hate that more people don't see what a grub he really is. It's like just because he's a great player or (apparently) got male model good looks then people turn a blind eye to what scum he really is. There's something about that smarmy grin of his that makes me want to punch his lights out.

Great sig. Give 'em hell, Chop. There's a man that remembers the bad old days.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Sandow is streets ahead. Unfortunately I think playing for the Eels will make me hate him a bit less, which is a shame. But now the hatred of Crowe, Richardson etc and the childish way they've handled the whole thing has more than made up for that. No drama stealing away Inglis eh fellas, but now the shoes on a different foot. J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Bird comes close - for many many reasons.

Meth

Staff member
I'd love to know why OP hates Mose Masoe, that'll be a laugh.

I can understand why people love him. I just don't.

It was probably heightened by the way he acted v the Warriors a few weeks ago. I know that that may have further fueled a Rooster's fan's (or an objective fan's) love for him- it did the opposite for me.

Maybe hate it too strong a world....maybe 'irks' more accurately represents my original intentions with this thread

Doomednow

Bench
Ennis
Hayne
Slater
Thaiday
White
Marshall (when he's having his hissy fits)
Matai
Soward
Vidot

Gallen used to be on that list but I think he's cleaned up a bit lately. I would also usually add Thurston but I'm tempted to leave him off too these days.

HowHigh

Coach
Ennis - Just can't f**kin stand him, hoping he gets pummeled every time he's got the ball
Idris - The fact he plays for the dogs and how badly he is over rated does it for me. The hit on Nightingale in the air adds to it as well..
Sandow - Grub

Latest posts