What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
Anyone that mentioned Steve Price wants to take a long hard look at themselves. The blokes a dead set champion.

and no, I don't give a f**king sh*t if someone accidentally got hurt by him once. Look at his entire career, not one friggin incident. No way he deserves to be on that list.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Anyone that mentioned Steve Price wants to take a long hard look at themselves. The blokes a dead set champion.

and no, I don't give a f**king sh*t if someone accidentally got hurt by him once. Look at his entire career, not one friggin incident. No way he deserves to be on that list.

thats total crap, steve price has always been a dirty cheap shot merchant. the fact he is a media darling hides this to most.

Ghoulies

Bench
thats total crap, steve price has always been a dirty cheap shot merchant. the fact he is a media darling hides this to most.
Horse sh*t. Name one incident that puts him in the same league as a Hodges or Gallen in the dickhead stakes.

Knightmare

Coach
I nominated Michael Anus, but would've voted for "Big Game" G.I if he was there- an arrogant traitor who beats his missus. I don't care if she's backpedalled now and trying to save her man from doing time, only an imbecile would think she isn't making up excuses.

Special mention also to Justin "They upset the Qld brotherhood, bro! Look how tough I am challenging players to a fight behind my team-mates!" Hodges.

I nominated Michael Anus, but would've voted for "Big Game" G.I if he was there- an arrogant traitor who beats his missus. I don't care if she's backpedalled now and trying to save her man from doing time, only an imbecile would think she isn't making up excuses.

Special mention also to Justin "They upset the Qld brotherhood, bro! Look how tough I am challenging players to a fight behind my team-mates!" Hodges.
Tell it how it is bro!

squiddy

Juniors
Yeah, racial epithets are so endearing

Yeah almost as endearing as people stomping on players hands and then getting upset when the player retaliates , Maybe gall should have called him a Fat C or Dumb C , and nothing would have been said , f**king ridiculous

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
For such an unpopular guy, Soward is doing well to get the Provan Summons (peoples choice) award this year!!! .....Billy the merkin for mine, closely followed by C. Smith and Bwaith

badav

Bench
the wogdogs hate him because he was the player that was deemed to be have been obstructed in that "try"

It was pretty obvious before that you were uneducated but "Mediterranean Descendants" arent the people you are referring to who support the bulldogs. they are people of middle eastern origin or if you really wanted to sum them up in one word, 'arabs'. the only people i have ever heard call them "Mediterranean Descendants" are 'anglos' who are usually missing between 3 and 6 teeth. Funnily enough you tend to see alot of them at Dragons games.

Last edited:

badav

Bench

Yeah Ben Creagh certainly stood up to him and showed him who's boss hey.

Big Pete

Referee
Or Justin "I didn't know what I was doing" or Trent "I was trying to break up the fight by blindsiding Price" Waterhouse.

typicalfan

Coach
Grothe is a nuffbag winger.

Thats probably the most glorious moment of his career, and he didnt even knock hodges down.
Maybe so but doesnt change the fact Hodges would deserve this tag more than any other player. Hodges has had a history of going looking for fights, it wouldnt surprise me to see him shape up to Preston Campbell or Hazem El Masri