What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated player in the NRL

Iafeta

Referee
Aaron Payne
Nathan Fien - nice to see he was a shandy off Origin 3, he deserves it
Awen Guttenbeil - cops a bagging from Warriors fans, but he'll regularly make 150-200 metres a game, pop a couple of offloads that lead to half or full breaks, does all the right things - sad to see him go :-(
Simon Mannering - young fella who is making a nice habit of running over the top of his rivals out wide
Nathan Friend - a real star in the making for mine
David Simmons - man he cops some floggings on here, but he does some fairly good things when he's on his game
Ian Lacey - a very effective little dynamo
Ben Hornby - very effective
Paul Gallen - glad to see he got rep status this year
Ben Smith - comes up with some real key plays for Parramatta
Wade McKinnon - has unreal attacking stats ball in hand, but rarely gets mentioned
Brent Webb - a load of line breaks coming up into the line this year, very rarely mentioned
Matty Head - best short kicking game in the NRL, highly effective
Dean Young - starting to get recognition, he's St George's glue in the pack for mine

Cranky

Juniors
I've always thought Dean Widders wouldn't look out of place in the Aussie side. I remember he carved us up at Olympic Park a few years ago.

fillapop

Juniors
Mick Weyman was mentioned before he is very under rated for now but in a few years he won't be

Latest posts