What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOTHS once in a generation player

Benjamin is a champion.

Remember my black and gold friends,

Form is temporary and class is eternal.

Our man Benjamin is class personified.

Also remember this we all a have a DVD sitting on our shelf at home of our team winning a comp, do what I do, of you ever get depressed or doubt his class just pop it in and press play. It really is magnificent.

I bet you still get nervous.

Last edited:
Today he DIDN'T try and beat them by himself, and look what happens, he had a blinder. I just hope he can string some of these performances together, when he is fires, Farh fires, our pack plays like today, our backs continue to score tries, we will be hard to beat, throw in Hodgson and Payten and we will be a force again.

tiger_nick

Bench
it helped that he had 3 genuine props playing and even harrison and teo were running hard. when payten gets back he will hopefully have even room.

scarcev

Juniors
Yea credit where its due he was great today and probably his best game since 05. Having said that Morris put in a good attacking kick and Payne made a cover tackle, god help us what is going on???

macnaz

Staff member
Thanks for the answer MM, Benji did have a good game, but still a few defensive misses. And talking about defence Chris Lawrence also had a great game in defence this week. Top defence by everyone really this week, thats what won the game.

macnaz

Staff member
I must say when it comes to skill i'd have to say he really is a once in a generation player. He always seems to pull out a new trick or pass. What about the pass he made to TNT....wow it was like an optical illusion!! i could have swawn the ball went back on the inside, i had to watch it couple of times to work it out..lol