What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOTHS once in a generation player

scarcev

Juniors
Had another cracker of a game tonight. You useless f**ker, you bag sheens, morris et al and protect this f**king useless maggot.

TimmyB

Juniors
Didn't think he was that bad to be honest. He looked very dangerous at times and threw a beautiful ball for the Fulton try. Still takes dumb options at times though.

Albeit, I lost the stream in the last 5 minutes and I gather he did smoething very poor from the outrage?

Really you're no better than Moth; having a crack at Marshall when there were far worse on the field. Farah was very ordinary (comprehensively outplayed by Ennis), Head was non-existant, T'eo's head is somewhere other than with teh Tigers, Lawrence was sh*thouse...the list goes on.

We have too many self-annointed superstars who are unwilling to fulfil the role of a solid first grader. Too many cooks.

gurstar

Juniors
head did nothing .farah was not his usual self . junior fu#ced a try for fulton .and morris missed a field goal .This was a must win game

scarcev

Juniors
Didn't think he was that bad to be honest. He looked very dangerous at times and threw a beautiful ball for the Fulton try. Still takes dumb options at times though.

Albeit, I lost the stream in the last 5 minutes and I gather he did smoething very poor from the outrage?

Really you're no better than Moth; having a crack at Marshall when there were far worse on the field. Farah was very ordinary (comprehensively outplayed by Ennis), Head was non-existant, T'eo's head is somewhere other than with teh Tigers, Lawrence was sh*thouse...the list goes on.

We have too many self-annointed superstars who are unwilling to fulfil the role of a solid first grader. Too many cooks.

He was rubbish, the others were poor. The useless f**k cant kick out on the full from a penalty but has no problem from a fuggin kick off, his kicking game was fuciking uselss and he was our worst AGAIN. There were other who were sh*t he was worse than that

Adman

Juniors
benji is having an absolute geniusation of the mind... he cost us a alot in that game

- sideways/backward running
- flimsy passing
- kick out on the full... HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
- we get a repeat set, he passes to the broncs

It's like watching under 9's. He plays ala 2003... everyone can read him now.

Big wraps on that laurie dude... god that was impressive debut.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
from an outside perspective, he's crap now, i'd actually rather Morris at 5/8. All Benji does is inside passes which rarely even draw players. His kicking game is pathetic and has zero organizational skills atm.

Morris looked alot more dangerous tonight tbh, even though he too hardly played that great.

On a positive note, that Norie ( spelling) guy looked sensational!! wow what a talent.

tiger_nick

Bench
marshall was sh*t and has been since he came back from his knee injury. give him a few weeks in nsw cup to get his confidence back. give wade dunley or tim moltzen a run, they couldnt do much worse

Adman

Juniors
marshall was sh*t and has been since he came back from his knee injury. give him a few weeks in nsw cup to get his confidence back. give wade dunley or tim moltzen a run, they couldnt do much worse

true that... they wouldn't run backwards.

Navjot

Juniors
I would get rid of teo now effective immeadiatly no heart or go in this bloke whatsoever i hope he now does leave,and another game where morris cant do one simple thing half right god hes useless ,benji shouldnt kick fullstop, head should kick more and farah isnt right by the looks of it no impact at all, on the plus side good debut from daine wow a bit more of his type is required asap.

aids

Bench
Benji was sh*t
Teo was sh*t

guys like Heino, Gibbs and Collis tried there asses off to let those two f**k whits shirt lift us a loss.

Vicious

Bench

Good post, it`s not that hard a game as we make it look. We get into the attacking zone easy enough and then start to look like scared cats. Get into the attacking zone and then get plenty of straight hard runners !

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Benji to fullback next year. Its the only way.

MOTHs fave, J Morris in the 6 would be a good foil for Matt Heads style.

Where is MOTH anyway? I want his take on how Benjis game tonight is Coach Shines fault.

N.C.

Juniors

Where is MOTH anyway? I want his take on how Benjis game tonight is Coach Shines fault.

Nah it'll be all about Macca for bombing the try and Morris for missing a field goal... Oh if we're lucky we'll get a spray about Head being taken from the field. Plenty for him to whine about without having to ask himself any difficult questions...

WTF 7

juniors
Nah it'll be all about Macca for bombing the try and Morris for missing a field goal... Oh if we're lucky we'll get a spray about Head being taken from the field. Plenty for him to whine about without having to ask himself any difficult questions...

YEAH BUT JUNIOR BURGER BOMBS TRIES LIIKE THERES NO TOMORROW

my mum couldof kicked that feild goal,

gallagher

Juniors

You wont see that clown anywhere. Benji apparently is a balmain boy. you cant have a dig about them now,

There were very few players tonight who were worthy of praise.

Brisbane are a dog average side hampered by injuries and we failed to take advantage of the situation.

Obviously plenty of people have vented their frustration at Marshall's performance, but Head/Farah shouldn't escape criticism. Hodgo's effort almost compensated for the meagre contributions of the other 3, but even he had a tendency to overplay his hand.

Teo... after the Brisbane knock-on he was trying to inspire the team into action with plenty of talk but I sense the rest of the players were thinking 'piss off already you turncoat.' There's nothing wrong with a player trading clubs for a pay increase or to improve his rep chances, but someone who repeatedly ignores deadlines and ostensibly attempts to play clubs off against one another in the bidding process is worthy of contempt. He's the whore of the NRL, much like the Wests Tigers.

scarcev

Juniors
There were very few players tonight who were worthy of praise.

Brisbane are a dog average side hampered by injuries and we failed to take advantage of the situation.

Obviously plenty of people have vented their frustration at Marshall's performance, but Head/Farah shouldn't escape criticism. Hodgo's effort almost compensated for the meagre contributions of the other 3, but even he had a tendency to overplay his hand.

Teo... after the Brisbane knock-on he was trying to inspire the team into action with plenty of talk but I sense the rest of the players were thinking 'piss off already you turncoat.' There's nothing wrong with a player trading clubs for a pay increase or to improve his rep chances, but someone who repeatedly ignores deadlines and ostensibly attempts to play clubs off against one another in the bidding process is worthy of contempt. He's the whore of the NRL, much like the Wests Tigers.

Ted I agree Head/farah shouldnt escape criticism, but Head has been one of our better players this year playing under difficult circumstances (on and off and on and off, first year etc), Farah is entitled to have a poor game every now and again but this imposter Marshall is our supposed marquee player, on 1/8 of our total cap, and not only is he not winning u games but hes losing them. Tell me how can a bloke kick out on the full from a kick off but not from a penalty, how can a bloke kick dead 4x in one half of football, once on the 3rd tackle with the winger not even in sight, how can a bloke run sideways more than Macca, how can a bloke pass the ball 4 times with 2 hitting the deck. How can a bloke who is your marquee player earn 4 Dally M points since 2005. How can a bloke like this get protected by MOTH?? the messiah is a myth and it is only the stubborn ones with egos as big as Sheens that cant admit their wrong who disagree hey Moth.

TheMasterplan

Juniors
We had one forward who made over 100m.

We had the `new SBW' make 30 odd metres

We had a `halfback' attempt a field goal who was on the field replacing a true halfback.

My bile for last night is directed solely at Sheens and John Morris.

How is it possible to miss from under the posts. I have seen Krisnan Inu on 9 News backheel it over from there