What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motion to ban Tiger05

Matchball

Bench
You bring nothing but subjective opinion.
Nothing is based on fact or statistics.
You troll for reactions, and then you base it back to subjective opinions.
Tiger05 is trolling.

Why do you guys feed this gimp, put him on ignore like the rest of us.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Seconded.
Bunniestroll should be banned as well (from the main forum.) I can handle a small amount of trolling but these merkins flood the forums with their "look at me" drivel.

Juniors
He is like those times u see tiny Cedar Trees growing on your penis, if u ignore it it won't go away.

Matchball

Bench
I can't see the replies until someone quotes him.

I guess this thread just fed his superiority complex. My bad.

maitland_magpie

Juniors
Tiger05: Yes he annoys many and his insults are unnecessary, however in his defense he is one of the only optomistic people on here. His posts are not all doom and gloom for the club. He isn't, like many, constantly bagging any player that isn't as good as Gareth or Robbie. He doesn't suggest that he would know more about team dynamics, strategies and tactics than Sheens, just because they watch the boys run around once a week. So many on this forum think they can run the team better than these guys that have made a proffession out of it. We are called supporters because we are supose to support not bag our team. I think many could learn a thing or two about the power of positive thinking from Tiger05.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay, I have a few issues with this thread.

1. We DO NOT ban members because they have different opinion to the status quo.
2. IF he is trolling, then don't respond to him, however I honestly believe he isn't trolling, nor breaching site guidelines
3. Speaking of breaching site guidelines, references about forummers family members are not permitted. Matchball, consider yourself warned.
4. Harden the f**k up, or use the ignore function. If you don't like alternate opinions, don't join a forum that is full of them.

N.C.

Juniors
You bring nothing but subjective opinion.
Nothing is based on fact or statistics.
You troll for reactions, and then you base it back to subjective opinions.
Tiger05 is trolling.

Why do you guys feed this gimp, put him on ignore like the rest of us.

Go for it. Opinions welcome in my world.
So which is it, dude?

Personally, I'm happy for Tiger05's input, and I've been arguing with myself for a few days now about whether or not to announce my support. Thank you for bringing this to a head.

Tiger05 reminds me how hard it can be to hold onto an opinion in the face of the unofficial wisdoms of the internets. Sometimes he can be a dick, but at least he steers his own ship. Kudos for that.

Matchball

Bench
He is a dick 99% of the time. Won't accept fact in the face of facts and his running attacks on madunit are tiresome.
His analysis can be good but that's null void when you act like a 16 year old.

I just feel bad for the people who have to deal with him in real life.

CrazyTiger

Juniors

2. IF he is trolling, then don't respond to him, however I honestly believe he isn't trolling, nor breaching site guidelines
3. Speaking of breaching site guidelines, references about forummers family members are not permitted. Matchball, consider yourself warned.
4. Harden the f**k up, or use the ignore function. If you don't like alternate opinions, don't join a forum that is full of them.

Credit where credit is due. You are a good mod.

N.C.

Juniors
He is a dick 99% of the time. Won't accept fact in the face of facts and his running attacks on madunit are tiresome.
His analysis can be good but that's null void when you act like a 16 year old.
I just feel bad for the people who have to deal with him in real life.
You gotta admit, though... Madunit's never been one to shy away from an animated discussion. Is this Tiger05's fault?

Matchball

Bench
You gotta admit, though... Madunit's never been one to shy away from an animated discussion. Is this Tiger05's fault?

No but its the way he handles the debate. I believe he is just trolling for an arguement everytime he posts and madunit bites.

I would take him more seriously if he didn't argue every little thing in every thread.
Scan all the threads and you'll see a pattern.

Tiger05

First Grade

Thank You.

Tiger05

First Grade
No but its the way he handles the debate. I believe he is just trolling for an arguement everytime he posts and madunit bites.

I would take him more seriously if he didn't argue every little thing in every thread.
Scan all the threads and you'll see a pattern.

Just to be clear - you are a dickhead, a bully and a liar. People like you are why discrimination happens in society and I have no respect for you or will I ever.

I don't expect you to apologize to me or to everyone on this forum however you should.

This is one of the worst threads and discussions I have seen in my life.

simmo1

First Grade
lol fancy someone on an internet forum getting to someone so badly they need them banned.

Latest posts