What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies that have made you cry?

The Colonel

Immortal
I dare anyone to watch "Old Yeller" and not cry - I've seen it hundreds of times and always cry at the end.

bubs

Juniors
The end of Schindlers List. When the survivors and descendants of the victims of the Holocaust laid stones around the grave of Oscar Schindler.
Very sad moment.
ps Nice avatar Chicken Hunter. :lol: :lol:

Narcissist

Juniors
Braveheart. At the end when he cries out "FREEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!" No offence to any poms on here but u guys were pricks.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Melstar said:
I cry in lots of movies, I'm a real sook.
Armageddon is one of the worst for me at the end where Bruce Willis and Liv Tyler's characters have to say goodbye. This movie is actually the first movie I cried over, I used to a breal hard-ass then something snapped one day and I became the sook that I am now :(

i cried in that part of Armageddon aswell

MILLWALL

Juniors
Sweet Angel said:
Titanic - at the end where jack dies and rose lets him go :(

I couldnt stop laughing at the end cause of the guy falling off theboat and hit the the prepeller

Connections

Juniors
for example when he kills his best mate couse he thinks he is having an affair with his siter and their only planning his birthday or sumfin....

Latest posts