What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan, Finucane, Graham

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No disrespect, I see the guy running water, giving the coaches messages. Being a good influence.

Alfie did it for years, am sure he is still around with these young Broncos, know your strengths.

R-15-3

Bench
I’ve heard it from lots of past and present players and coaches how good Wade is as a mentor etc etc but I just can’t see it.
To me he looks a dazed and confused on and off the field.

bluefox68

Staff member
BUMP…

Wado has managed to find some form in the last few games. Great way to finish. Disappointed to hear him admit on NRL-360 that Penrith will be almost impossible to defeat… True, but you shouldn’t be saying that as an opposition player.

Moyza - the consensus is … Au revoir…

Finucane - I find it absolutely staggering that we have not missed him one bit since his season ended. McInnes has been that good! If the Raiders signed Finucane, I’d be okay with it…

txta2

Bench
Saw Dale at the beach. His shoulder looks fkd wouldn't be surprised if it's an injury retirement

Saw Dale at the beach. His shoulder looks fkd wouldn't be surprised if it's an injury retirement
L
Let's say it is, when he medically retired is important
By October 31st we get all his cap money for 2024.
If after that we carry it, and only would get 2025.

ragzouken

Juniors
Dale brought some experience I guess would of lifted the standards at training, but time on the field has been a failure

Reactions: PJ

SadShark

Bench
Like trying to bring back the Commodore 64 as a computer for online shopping. Pierce off Jack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Surely just immobilising the whole area to facilitate healing.

Probably. Biceps is a big long muscle and can tear at the proximal end (shoulder side), in the belly (right through the middle of the muscle, at the distal end (where it inserts into the lower arm) can be one or both bellies of the biceps, anywhere else in the muscle etc etc. It's a cunovan injury

carinashark

First Grade
The loss was certainly not Wad'e fault but, as others have pointed out, he is taking up a spot which could be used to blood someone else.
He offers SFA when he's out there, so why persist?

I wouldn't advocate for losing all three in one go, but I'd be happy to see Moylan and Wade shunted out.
Dale can be gently eased out over the remaining rounds.
I have no problem with Moylan and Finucan being told they are not needed. It’s hard to say this but Haynes should be fullback with Buba on the bench. For next season we will have Tom,Calqhoun, Dykes, and Stonestreet coming in.They will make mistakes and at times we will be flogged but it’s time to rebuild around Hynes.