What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan, Finucane, Graham

carinashark

First Grade
Name calling now, such a hater.

Keep thinking Williams, who's only skill is out lifting his mates in the gym Flanno built, who love him, is a superior choice, maybe in his 100th game he will again show nothing. Perhaps a dropped ball or a penalty, one strong run.

You funny.

What is Jack's name?

Donenuffinneverwill.
Bit tough, doesn’t drop the ball much these days and runs hard and straight.

R-15-3

Bench
Williams had a team high 7 missed tackles last week, haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere

Chimp

Bench
Williams had a team high 7 missed tackles last week, haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere
That’s poor on the face of it, but he’s pretty much our only forward with any pace, and is the only one who seems to have any vigour or intent in both his attack and defence. At least he’s trying to hurt blokes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That’s poor on the face of it, but he’s pretty much our only forward with any pace, and is the only one who seems to have any vigour or intent in both his attack and defence. At least he’s trying to hurt blokes.
He did, but that's a deviation from the norm. He's only missed 17 in total for the year and has an efficiency of 94% despite that last game when everyone was fekked defensively.

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 9.17.10 pm.png

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Jack has crack but is a rank average first grader for mine. Tom on the other hand might not be a superstar but how many props are 10 games in. Just the fact he brings the crowd into the game at Shark Park is a positive for me. His popularity will only grow as he goes along sadly for Frenz.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Obi-wan-Jack will save us.

He is the only one.

The force of lifting dead weights and doing nothing in an actual game is strong, he will one day defeat the Sith of Manly.

I blame his master Aaron of the Woods, the famous Balmain junior, who played for NSW and Australia, turned to the dark side.

He is a fan of the balding Moyza, whom was planted here by Penrith, to f**k us up.

Go Jack, you have a spreadsheet.

I see the comments re Jack and Tom, a relevant point is well that the starting middles don't make it easy for them, they normally haven't gone forward, luckily holding there own.
Then our benches come on and are expected to turn this around

Frenzy.

Immortal
Jack has crack but is a rank average first grader for mine. Tom on the other hand might not be a superstar but how many props are 10 games in. Just the fact he brings the crowd into the game at Shark Park is a positive for me. His popularity will only grow as he goes along sadly for Frenz.
Geez qhunts in here like to make assumptions and try and put words in other people's mouths

He's allowed to be criticised you know. Sorry if that interferes with people's delusions. Doesn't mean I don't see potential or ability but while he's a defensive slug I'll call him out for it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Obi-wan-Jack will save us.

He is the only one.

The force of lifting dead weights and doing nothing in an actual game is strong, he will one day defeat the Sith of Manly.

I blame his master Aaron of the Woods, the famous Balmain junior, who played for NSW and Australia, turned to the dark side.

He is a fan of the balding Moyza, whom was planted here by Penrith, to f**k us up.

Go Jack, you have a spreadsheet.
No, he has a screenshot :)

He is still young , coach out the defence problems and he becomes a wunderkinder.
Not being sarcastic , but genuine question here . Can you coach out his natural limitations without losing something ?? Or is it more a case of using his obvious strengths to best serve the team, and coaching team to work with his strengths and weaknesses. eg. Those either side of him in defense know his lateral movement is hampered by his size and agility and should react accordingly. ATM he is an attacking weapon . Can we afford to wait till he maybe gets more experienced in defense, perhaps loses the speed and power of youth , and becomes a WOODsen clone?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Geez qhunts in here like to make assumptions and try and put words in other people's mouths

He's allowed to be criticised you know. Sorry if that interferes with people's delusions. Doesn't mean I don't see potential or ability but while he's a defensive slug I'll call him out for it.
Nah that’s just it…. Opinions are like arse-holes….everyone has one. In my opinion he’s coming along nicely for a 12 gamer. Jack on the other hand is nearing 100 games and offers f**k all. Wasn’t he supposed to be the next Gal? Pffftt….

DJDL

Bench
Buried amongst the latest Christian Nicolussi dross on the SMH:

"Skipper Wade Graham, who is weighing up whether to play on in 2024 or pursue a media career, said the club was lucky to have so many viable fullback options."

To be "weighing up whether to play on" would surely require there to be an offer of a contract floating around.
Please say it isn't so.

Special K

Coach
Buried amongst the latest Christian Nicolussi dross on the SMH:

"Skipper Wade Graham, who is weighing up whether to play on in 2024 or pursue a media career, said the club was lucky to have so many viable fullback options."

To be "weighing up whether to play on" would surely require there to be an offer of a contract floating around.
Please say it isn't so.
Playing on overseas or retiring it means