What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mozzarella ?

sladden road

Juniors
Is it confirmed cause FB is saying it is.

FB also tells that that cats drive cars, the earth is flat and that if I am under 30 hot and a chick, everything is fine. Especially if I am in van, drink cacao and do yoga.
I’m getting infinity stones.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is it confirmed cause FB is saying it is.

FB also tells that that cats drive cars, the wrath is flat and that if I am under 30 hot and a chick, everything is fine. Especially if I am in van, drink cacao and do yoga.

I’m getting infinity stones.

It's 2023, that probably means you're a hot neutral that identifies as a quokka

bluefox68

Staff member
Re: Moyza

He was, for a while, arguably the worst signing in Sharks history, BUT he did come good for a little bit!

Thanks, Moyza, for the laughs and a few good memories!

Special K

Coach
Feels weird that it is finally over. Losing Maloney for him was one of the worst decisions we have made.

All the best Moyza. I am sure he will do well over there when fit.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I just read what Leigh head of football said, someone from here has hacked his account.
Matt will take us to the next level, He's a running half, so that will give us threats both sides of the field. He's got great leg speed, he's durable - he played 24:games last year and 20 year before, he's a good goal kicker, and he's a good defender.

Straight away this guy at Leigh must never be signed by the sharks for any job

Chimp

Bench
Oh yay you picked up a typo.
Maloney was rubbish for us
I think you’re being a bit naive - Maloney is a winner, and anyone who have had him in their team talk about how astute and smart he is, and that whilst he’s a total pest (and thus quickly has a sell by date), he knows what needs to be done to win, he knows how to get the best out of his team mates - he is the perfect on-field general. I seriously doubt Cleary or Yeo are the players they’ve become without the Maloney influence on their careers.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I think you’re being a bit naive - Maloney is a winner, and anyone who have had him in their team talk about how astute and smart he is, and that whilst he’s a total pest (and thus quickly has a sell by date), he knows what needs to be done to win, he knows how to get the best out of his team mates - he is the perfect on-field general. I seriously doubt Cleary or Yeo are the players they’ve become without the Maloney influence on their careers.
Should have paid him to coach if true... it's not

Chimp

Bench
Should have paid him to coach if true... it's not
We’ll have to agree to disagree - but worth noting your view is not supported by those who have worked with Maloney.
Gus has spoken about it before - and that when they were first looking at Cleary for Origin, Gus said ‘only if partnered with Maloney’….
We’ll agree to disagree, but willing to accept that maybe you’re right and multiple NRL players/coaches/administrators are wrong.