What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSN name

Feez_Giggles

Bench
yep mine is now
'they all said 'shes just another groupie s**t' but i said i thought you were anything but ..... '

from the song sugerhigh by the coyote shivers

Melstar

Juniors
lol, Empire Records!! nice choice in nic Fee

mine is now 'shuuuuut up, ffs' - doesnt appear to be making any difference tho lol

Feez_Giggles

Bench
thanks melly, i love that movie

u know if u carry out the 'u' sound as much as your name implys its kinda like shoot up ffs

haha

Melstar

Juniors
yeah so do I, one of my all time faves.

I've changed my name yet again. This time to "I love Nibbs". the 'love' is actually a heart though, soo cute.

aphelion

Juniors
I stole mine from Clerks:

My love for is like a truck...BERZERKER! Would you like some making f**k...BERZERKER!

Freddo

Juniors
i also use lines from songs mine at the moment is

.::.<<_::Freddo::_>>.::. "Just When You That You Had It All Worked Out You Would Be The Last One To Figure It Out"

i use living end songs plenty of good names in there songs

I Dont Know Enough About The Things You Do
I Dont Know Enough To Say I Really Know You
But I Already Fell In Love With You And If You Knew
What Would You Do

Alba

Coach
:oops: What do u get when you fall in love?? A Guy with a pin to burst your bubble ... :|

elyod138

Bench
Mine are generally song lyrics aswell, atm it is "Sold into slavery down in new orleans, goddess of the bayou light. Black dogs head on the killing bed, severed and left to bleed."

Dani

Immortal
Freddo said:
i also use lines from songs mine at the moment is

.::.<<_::Freddo::_>>.::. "Just When You That You Had It All Worked Out You Would Be The Last One To Figure It Out"

i use living end songs plenty of good names in there songs

I Dont Know Enough About The Things You Do
I Dont Know Enough To Say I Really Know You
But I Already Fell In Love With You And If You Knew
What Would You Do

i had been wondering if it was you from the Living End forums
and it is
yay!