What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSN name

Raider_69

Post Whore
Damn straight!
i egerly await the arival of Brett Finch to my domain, he will be punished eternially

Martli

Coach
Panthers_Gurl said:
Should I smile, Cause your my friend, or cry...Cause that's all we'll ever be?

thats my msn name atm

Spelling/Grammar mistakes in MSN names are hella funny.

Jesus

Juniors
Martli said:
It used to be "Van full of retarrds - Hahaha. Van full of geniuss - You drool on yourself" but I had it for a while and couldn't be bothered getting a new one.

HOLY MOLY,another AC fan.finally my second coming is complete

Dani

Immortal
mine is "people are strange, when you're a stranger"
the doors oh yeah
but its usually just "dani" how original

God-King Dean

Immortal
Often have mine as 'Nosirrom'. It's my last name spelt backwards & it's what I get called my my friends, 'NOS' for short.

I often say 'Dean the NOS', like Jake the Muss from Once Were Warriors

fosie

Juniors
I change mine too often :lol: atm it's ' I bought a car, give us a wave McGrath'.....some drunken guy was saying this at the cricket....top stuff.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Mine is normally a song lyric. Mine at the moment, the start is hasselling Ludacris and Lil Jon, the 2nd part is talking about this chick i like and the 3rd is counting down till i'm 18.

Currently my name is:

Luda...luda...luda.....yeahhhhh okayyyy! Effie your gorgeous. *You know i only have 39 Days!*