What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mt Smart - New Chant

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Hatzy said:
Nah mate, very long time reader, first time poster.

NZWarrior sounds like a bad ass geek. Who uses the word noob anyway? With 0's in it. Even if you are joking, you still look like a douche bag.

:cool:

:lol:

The term d0uche bag is hardly that brilliant either

NZ Warrior

First Grade
It's more a legend than an ego now, Hatzy. I've transcended greatness to become immortal.

What is with all these n00bs???

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The chant was embarassing.

I wasn't the only one who thought some.

PS kill Dai Henwood. Or at least tell him he doesn't need to yell into the mic.

Actually, kill him anyway.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Brad Joyce said:
It's happened before. The Bulldogs took away the Canterbury-Bankstown, but then brought back Canterbury.

Actually the Warriors and the Bulldogs are the only teams in the NRL without place names in front of them. I can see it will take time for some people to cotton onto the fact, but at least the NRL have. Anyone who bought a copy of Big League will have seen that.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Brad Joyce said:
Actually the Warriors and the Bulldogs are the only teams in the NRL without place names in front of them. I can see it will take time for some people to cotton onto the fact, but at least the NRL have. Anyone who bought a copy of Big League will have seen that.

They've been doing that in Big League for years now.

The Bulldogs are back to being Canterbury. The Warriors are still officially, at least, the NZ Warriors.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Father Dougal McGuire said:
They've been doing that in Big League for years now.

The Bulldogs are back to being Canterbury. The Warriors are still officially, at least, the NZ Warriors.

I think you'll find you're wrong.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Brad Joyce said:
I think you'll find you're wrong.

I'm looking at a 2004 Big League now.

Warriors vs Sydney Roosters

The Bulldogs website refers to the Dogs as the Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs - i presume you think that is their real name.

You're still at 0% with some of your certainties. Try harder, or not at all.

Thank you, bye bye.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
I'm looking at a 2004 Big League now.

Warriors vs Sydney Roosters

The Bulldogs website refers to the Dogs as the Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs - i presume you think that is their real name.

You're still at 0% with some of your certainties. Try harder, or not at all.

Thank you, bye bye.

As I suggested earlier, the transition will take a little longer for some. Let me know when the you've flicked the switch.

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
Getting back to the subjectPersonally i dont like the chant and dont think it will catch.Whats wrong with the good old "WARRIORS din din din WARRIORS".You could replace the dins with one tribe to keep them happy."WARRIORS one tribe WARRIORS one tribe" On the booing of players its been happening since day one, remember duane mann.

Skinner

Coach
The chant was embarassing.

I wasn't the only one who thought some.

PS kill Dai Henwood. Or at least tell him he doesn't need to yell into the mic.

Actually, kill him anyway.

Option 2 thanks :lol:

My mates and I have a few chants...

For the Cowboys: "Sione Cant Play...Sione Cant Play...Sione Cant Play"

For the Bulldogs: "Get Willie a Durex...din din din din din...Get Willie a Durex"

For the Raiders: "Woo-den-spoon-ers..din din din...woo-den-spoon-ers"

AliN

Live Update Team
ha ha good stuff.

I had one or two aimed at the ref on Saturday night!

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
Manurewa_Marlins said:
My mates and I have a few chants...

For the Cowboys: "Sione Cant Play...Sione Cant Play...Sione Cant Play"

Yea cant wait for the cowboys game when the" Siones a wanker " chant erupts all over mt smart:alcho::alcho:

Latest posts