What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mt Smart - New Chant

MKEB...

Staff member
Dear dear dear... I hear a faint rumbling on the tracks.

By the way wazza, didn't you have that song last year. Still catchy one year on.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Brad Joyce said:
You've got serious issues u poor fella. At least you've confirmed to me that you're not a loyal Warriors supporter, so I'll take you're opinions with a grain of salt from here on in.

And I'll totally disregard yours from here on in, st00pid n00b.

You're not the first n00b to come in here and try to step up to me, and unfortunately, you won't be the last.

One thing I will say is that if I wasn't a hardened, loyal supporter. I would have walked away from the Warriors a long time ago.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
Dear dear dear... I hear a faint rumbling on the tracks.

By the way wazza, didn't you have that song last year. Still catchy one year on.

I rehashed the lyrics, it's still an awesome chant. I want to hear it pumping the next time Ropati takes the field, whenever that is. Even if he's running the drinks.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
And I'll totally disregard yours from here on in, st00pid n00b.

You're not the first n00b to come in here and try to step up to me, and unfortunately, you won't be the last.

One thing I will say is that if I wasn't a hardened, loyal supporter. I would have walked away from the Warriors a long time ago.

Try to step up to you? What are you some kind of gangster? Unfortunately it's people like yourself are what give the Warriors a bad rap in NZ.

Loyal supporters don't bag their own players out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Ropati, but when/if we runs out with the Warriors jersey on, I'll back him 100%.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Brad Joyce said:
Try to step up to you? What are you some kind of gangster? Unfortunately it's people like yourself are what give the Warriors a bad rap in NZ.

Loyal supporters don't bag their own players out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Ropati, but when/if we runs out with the Warriors jersey on, I'll back him 100%.

So you're suggesting we blindly support the team?

I don't want Ropati at six and i state it often. I still cheer for him and the team when they're on the park though. Should i f**k off?

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Father Dougal McGuire said:

I don't want Ropati at six and i state it often. I still cheer for him and the team when they're on the park though. Should i f**k off?

Not at all, I share your sentimants.

Fans that boo their own players at Mt Smart and dedicate their lives to trying to bag out a certain player, we can do without.

ozbash

Referee
wazz is a long distance booer, he doesnt go to erricson, hes more a caketin guy.

he is dedicated tho, i,ll certainly give him that,,, got the sweetest train on the tracks...

i thought it was a religion to you your holiness.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
You're a bit of an up-started little punk, ain't ya boy!!!

If you're as big of a Warrior fan as you claim to be, the name change would have been common knowledge to you. :sarcasm: