What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mt Smart - New Chant

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Captain Charisma said:
Wow. I just found out that apparently I'm not a Warriors supporter.

I'm sure you are, but that 'Ropati hater' just talks the talk, but can't seem to walk the walk. The less of him around the better, especailly while he's trying to call himself a Warriors supporter.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Captain Charisma said:
And what would he be required to do to "walk the walk?"

Like a mentioned, he talks himself up as a massive Warriors supporter, but didn't even know they changed their name.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Brad Joyce said:
Like a mentioned, he talks himself up as a massive Warriors supporter, but didn't even know they changed their name.

The second part was me.

I'll bet nobody else knows. I bet you do work for either Vodafone or the Warriors.

Wayne Scurrah

Juniors
Brad Joyce said:
Not at all, the 'NZ' was dropped off the name after last season. Give Wayne Scurrah a call if you like.

Anyone who calls me regarding this matter, will be redirected to Tehran at their own expense.

We called ourselves the NZ Warriors, so we didn't have to pick up the numerous tabs left from the Auckland Warriors.

Now, we like to whore ourselves out to corporate sponsers, who pay good money to see their names in front of "Warriors". NZ wasn't paying squat, so we changed it. But we are still the NZ Warriors at heart, not the Auckland Warriors (those guys were losers).

And I don't like you, Brad Joyce. I shall inform security to perform a full cavity search on you, when you rock up to Mt Smart this saturday.

And to the rest of you. You better show up this season, or I'm moving the whole operation to Wellington, people are so much cooler down there.

Get back to work.

Kind regards,

Wayne Scurrah.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Brad Joyce said:
I'm sure you are, but that 'Ropati hater' just talks the talk, but can't seem to walk the walk. The less of him around the better, especailly while he's trying to call himself a Warriors supporter.

I certainly "walk the walk" as far as Ropati hating goes, why do you think he's injured???

As far as being a Warriors' supporter. I don't have to justify myself to you or anyone. I've been a supporter from day one, never left their side and witnessed their maiden GF appearance in person. You do the maths, n00b.

MKEB...

Staff member
Brad Joyce said:
Not at all, the 'NZ' was dropped off the name after last season. Give Wayne Scurrah a call if you like.

I feel robbed, something that big kept that quiet. It looks like all these websites, this sub forum included are going to have to modify their names. Oh the confusion. All though it does seem strange that the Warriors are the only club without a location name prior to it.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
All though it does seem strange that the Warriors are the only club without a location name prior to it.

It's happened before. The Bulldogs took away the Canterbury-Bankstown, but then brought back Canterbury.

Skinner

Coach
Goodness me.......Wayne has obviously forgotten to tell some folks.

From the official site :

COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER

Copyright NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS LIMITED 2000 . All Rights reserved.

All intellectual property on this site, including without limit, text, graphics and copyright work is owned by NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS LIMITED and may not be copied, used for commercial purposes, or distributed without the express prior written permission of NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS LIMITED .

Note however that news articles are provided by, and the copyright of, Sunday News Limited, Photosport and the images and logos of our sponsors are the copyright of those sponsors. Disclaimer While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS LIMITED in these pages, NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS LIMITED makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of that information contained in this site, the accuracy of news articles provided by Sunday News Limited or the accuracy of any other information provided by other persons and included in this site.

These dumb suckers keep referring to the The New Zealand Warriors

:shock: :shock:

mean

Juniors
I can see Cleary now New Zealand has gone,
I can see Warriors all the way,
Gone are Clinton, Misi and Sione,
But its gonna be alright, Saturday nite, that they're not in our team.

ozbash

Referee
God of butchers with lean meat
in the east stand we will meet
wearing jandals on our feet
ruben wiki will go sweet

leitchy please protect our stars
from those eels in aussie cars
feed them sausages from large jars
and watch us sit them on their arse

LeagueNut

First Grade
DA DA DA boom boom DA DA DA boom boom DA DA DA boom boom DA da da de da

Hey I gotta lot of faith in ya
I'll stick with you 'cause that's the bottom line
Hey I'm hopin' that we'll win, won't we?
And smashing Aussies is a ball of a time

Hey Cleary if the mood gets you down
Then blame the ref 'cause he's bound to be a clown
But I'll still be there every week, cheering
WARRIORS ... WARRIORS ... that's my team!

Howdy Cheergirls
Why won't you return my calls?

Our team will win the bloody comp in
Two Thousand Seven
Undefeated for the season in
Two Thousand Seven

Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism!

AliN

Live Update Team
there is so much undiscovered talent amongst you lot!

Give up ya day jobs...

JJ

Immortal
Father Dougal McGuire said:
Its a dreadful chant

I'll be singing You'll Never Walk Alone

agreed - could alternate with "I'm forever blowing bubbles"

Hatzy

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
And I'll totally disregard yours from here on in, st00pid n00b.

You're not the first n00b to come in here and try to step up to me, and unfortunately, you won't be the last.

Geek.

Hatzy

Juniors
ozbash said:
:shock:

victim :lol:

bad start hatzy,,

Nah mate, very long time reader, first time poster.

NZWarrior sounds like a bad ass geek. Who uses the word noob anyway? With 0's in it. Even if you are joking, you still look like a douche bag.

:cool:

Skinner

Coach
Hatzy said:
Nah mate, very long time reader, first time poster.

NZWarrior sounds like a bad ass geek. Who uses the word noob anyway? With 0's in it. Even if you are joking, you still look like a douche bag.

:cool:

Oh dear.................a new toy for Wazza