What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mullen's time is up.

Noname36

First Grade
Why do you keep talking about Gagai when this thread is about Mullen?
It because you are a pussy to admit Mullen's time is up.

No because you started the thread and now can't answer a simple question :lol:

And you were the one that brought up Brown's comments about Gagai here but it backfired and now you don't know what to do :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
Oh and 1qaz I think if the club can actually sign someone that would be a better option than Mullen then we should take it absolutely.

Are you prepared to say the same about Dane? Because there are a lot of better options out there than him I can guarantee you.

1qaz

Juniors
No because you started the thread and now can't answer a simple question :lol:

And you were the one that brought up Brown's comments about Gagai here but it backfired and now you don't know what to do :lol::lol:

You're a pussy.
Keep trying to laugh it off and not discuss how average Mullen's career has been.
Over 10 years in first grade and still the Knights fans are waiting for a his breakout year.

Noname36

First Grade
I'm not waiting for his breakout year. I've been of a firm view that Mullen reached his potential (which was grossly overhyped by the media to begin with) in 2012/2013. I thought most people here were of a similar view.

You didn't answer my question though. If we can actually sign a better option than Mullen I'll be all for it. Can you say the same about Dane? because there are obviously better options out there.

Since you're talking break out seasons though - when should be expect to see Gagai's?

Caped Crusader

Juniors
lol this is a classic case of getting dragged down to someone's idiot level and being beaten with experience

Stop feeding this muppet guys

mozza91

Coach
lol this is a classic case of getting dragged down to someone's idiot level and being beaten with experience

Stop feeding this muppet guys

This. They guy is a troll and a compulsive liar. Ignoring him is the best option.

Last edited:

Glendale

Juniors
Whatever you think of Mullen, there can be no doubt this was a terrible way to go out, can't think of any worse way to finish your career.

A career that promised so much but was ultimately filled with frustration, bad luck and misfortune.

He gave his all to the red and blue and it is very sad to see him finish in this fashion.