What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine: Still got a chip on his shoulder

Leagueguy

Juniors
Does anyone think that a half hour TV special featuring Mundines most ridiculous coments, outfits , rap performances and other behaviour would be fantastic? It could be in the style of 20 to 1, with a countdown and commentary. Just some of the moments included could be the escape to the USA while playing for St George, the sucking of a lollipop in his retirement press conference, the recent pimp outfit, "the selectors are racist" comments, the footy show rap performance, the sex ban, the first time he announced he was "The Man" and many more.

Raider_69

Post Whore
A mate of mine told me mundine has recently refered to himself as "the original aboriginal", can anyone confirm or deny this claim? That would go close to being the funniest thing he has said

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't know if I'mm the only one...

But I personally couldn't give a sh*t what drugs players take, as long as it ain't performance enhancing. *edited*

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
I don't know if I'mm the only one...

But I personally couldn't give a sh*t what drugs players take, as long as it ain't performance enhancing.
they are role models, weather they like it or not, young kids look up to them, the players, club and code must have a zero tolerance on illegal and illicit drugs

also, they are illegal drugs, so i do give a sh*t, they are breaking the law

C.P

Juniors
Seen it happen with my own eyes but as been mentioned its so prevalent that most people have heard a story which comes back to a big WHY. Why would Mundine get a spot on Nein dribbling this to his bum chum Weirdler, he hasnt given us any 'news flash' and claiming that the NRL looks after all these unnmaned drug takers is just ludicrous. Choc needs to put up or shut up with his self rightousness and claims. Name them like you threaten to or piss off. Useless story

Raider_69

Post Whore
well said CP
we all know it, mundine is not giving us any sort of exclusive inside tip, either have the balls to name them as you threaten or just keep ya nose out of it

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Hahahah... he;s 3/4 white and he's the "original aborginal"... hahahha

I used to like his claims selectors were racists when Laurie Daley probably had as much aboriginal blood as Mundine, and Daley was captain.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Red and Blue Knight said:
Not to mention that Daley was roughly 28 times the player Mundine was.

and thats an understatement!!

btw im still seeking a confirmation the "original aboriginal" call so :?

Brutus

Referee
Carlito said:
Just caught an interview between the man and Wierdler on Ch 9.

Basically he said that he knew for a FACT that leading league players were taking illicit drugs when he was playing and that there had been a concerted effort to cover up the antics of these people, who he dubbed a "protected species". He then threatened to name them. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were people who had gotten a crack at the NSW No. 6 ahead of him.

Thanks Choc. Thanks alot.

Danny Weidler can't go a week without a story on either Mundine or Lance Thompson. He is a repetitive bastard. Maybe these are the only people who will talk to him.

Azkatro

First Grade
I would love to see someone show me any sport, or profession for that matter, in which 100% of people in it are not taking drugs of any kind.

Brutus

Referee
Azkatro said:
I would love to see someone show me any sport, or profession for that matter, in which 100% of people in it are not taking drugs of any kind.

Great post. I think the AFL would win the gold medal for the leading druggie code.

willvillain

Juniors
Azkatro said:

Lawn bowls or something? But even then they'd be on some sort of pain-killers :lol:

C.P

Juniors
Brutus said:
Danny Weidler can't go a week without a story on either Mundine or Lance Thompson. He is a repetitive bastard. Maybe these are the only people who will talk to him.

There was an article in one of the weekend papers that highlighted the fact that only Weidler does the stories and it said its because over the years Mundine and his 'cronies' have progressively banned any journo thats bagged him or said something about him that he doesnt like. So he's left with the only bloke that will suck up to him and broadcast what he wants

Mal Meninga

Bench
Kurt Angle said:
I used to like his claims selectors were racists when Laurie Daley probably had as much aboriginal blood as Mundine, and Daley was captain.

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading in his book that he was a 3rd generation Aboriginal and that his grandmother was a massive Aboriginal influence(Don't quite remember, crap book). Mundine is 'more' Aboriginal, but he plays the race cards way too often.

And yeah, NRL players would take drugs. Most get paid that much they don't know what to do with it, most would go out clubbing, and most people who do club(not saying all), would do some form of drugs.

Latest posts