What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine: Still got a chip on his shoulder

Cletus

First Grade
I'll just put up a few Mike Tyson quotes. If you think Choc's mouth gets away from him, have a look at what Tyson has said.

“I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in their f**kin' head or stomp on their testicles, so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have, wakin' up every day."
[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."
[To a female reporter] "I wanna talk nice to you, and talk about fornicating with you, and letting you suck my dick. 'Cause if I was eloquent with you, you would still look at me like a scumbag."
"People [are] going to say what they say. It has to be for a reason. It's just for a reason. I know sometimes I say things; I offend people. I ask this lady a lewd question because I'm in a lot of pain too. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. And Lewis, I'm trying to give some of that pain to y'all."
"You gentlemen have no idea what it's like to be myself, no idea what it's like. I'm not interested in being humiliated anymore."
"I just seem to keep buying more and more Bentleys"
"Sometimes you guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I kick your f**king ass and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel."
"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."
"You're not man enough to f**k with me! You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch! Look at you scared now, you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll f**k you 'til you love me, twig!

rugged

Juniors
No use getting back on track in this thread.

They only let you disagree with Mundine, and delete those who agree with him.

JOELCORE

Juniors
what a crock of sh*t.

If you hadnt noticed the context of the inteview it was about his good friend wendol salior.He simply said he knows drugs are previlant in rugby league and professional sports and was wondering why some are getting found out and not others when he knows many are using them.

And know not everyone knows drugs are that widely spread in rubgy league the common idiot man watching that news story doesnt spend his whole day on rugby league message baords getting the goss on what players are doing drugs and who isnt.

Obviously the producers at channel nine thought mundine's thoughts on his friend and the issue were important enough for a 2 min story.

Mundine is 3/4s white.:roll: