What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine

redv13

Bench
AL, I dont really have a strong opinion on Mundine one way or the other but do feel strongly about KFC.
Shittest food on the fast food market.
Their coleslaw and mash potato is some of the worst food I've ever put in my mouth.
And the chicken is rubbish, overly salty and oily. It stinks.
Dirty bird is great!!!

Gareth67

First Grade
D1A17CA2-A1D0-4409-9FE8-9FEB2B76A0C0.jpeg

Gawd I miss my fish and chips :disappointed: . Especially those from the old hamburger shop - Johnny always gave me an extra page of newspaper to read !

ALSGI

Bench
AL, I dont really have a strong opinion on Mundine one way or the other but do feel strongly about KFC.
Shittest food on the fast food market.
Their coleslaw and mash potato is some of the worst food I've ever put in my mouth.
And the chicken is rubbish, overly salty and oily. It stinks.
Yeah, I crave it every few months then always regret eating the garbage.

TruSaint

Referee
I love junk food as much as the next person but dirty bird just doesn't do it for me, too oily and not crispy enough.
@TruSaint did you ever eat the fried chicken from the Lawson Station convenience stores in Japan? Mate they were 100 yen a piece and absolutely delicious!

Sure did.

And yes... very nice and affordable.

Latest posts