What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munsters moment he truly became a Storm player

AJB1102

First Grade
When was the last time the voluntary tackle rule was enforced?

Last century?

Yeah I'd say so. Been a long while.

I was talking about defenders being happy to trot alongside once the ball carrier makes the in-goal. They're happy just make sure he doesn't go between the posts but I think they should keep up the chase and try shove the merkin as he's putting it down one handed near the deadball line.

horrie hastings

First Grade
A moment Jamie Ainscough would rather forget.

That was a penalty try, not an 8 pt try, there is a difference, with an 8 pt try you get the chance to convert the try from where it is scored and then you get another shot at goal from in front. With a penalty try you get the conversion from right in front not matter where the penalty try was awarded.

That was a penalty try, not an 8 pt try, there is a difference, with an 8 pt try you get the chance to convert the try from where it is scored and then you get another shot at goal from in front. With a penalty try you get the conversion from right in front not matter where the penalty try was awarded.

Oops sorry, I forgot. It's all coming back now I've looked it up. Bugger me, that WAS a while ago, and Mundine - sorry Dragons fans.

no name

Coach
Gets booted from the squad after a fight with a team mate, binned twice in the GF, kicks a bloke in the head.
Yeah, ‘no dickheads’ indeed.
Which part of Respect, Inspire, Selfless and Excellence does this bloke cover?
Why come up with wanky shit if you’re not gonna stick to it?

moffla

Bench
The score was 18-6 when Keary went for the field goal moffla. Melbourne only scored 6 points in the whole game, so don't know where you got the 8 from :confused:
Was addressing the hypothetical that Roosters would have won 21-8 has there been an 8 point try awarded. Would have been 18-8. Not suggestion it should have been awarded, but Keary wouldn't got for the field goal at 18-8 is what I'm saying.

Was addressing the hypothetical that Roosters would have won 21-8 has there been an 8 point try awarded. Would have been 18-8. Not suggestion it should have been awarded, but Keary wouldn't got for the field goal at 18-8 is what I'm saying.

Ah, ok. Gotcha now. Thank you for the clarification :)

Zerô

Juniors
Gets booted from the squad after a fight with a team mate, binned twice in the GF, kicks a bloke in the head.
Yeah, ‘no dickheads’ indeed.
Which part of Respect, Inspire, Selfless and Excellence does this bloke cover?
Why come up with wanky shit if you’re not gonna stick to it?

It's not RISE anymore

It's Respect, Inspire, Nuffies, Selfless and Excellence.

RINSE and repeat

AJB1102

First Grade

Yeah Latrell or Manu might have bagged a double and made me money, so that was never happening

Latest posts