What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

Nikki

Coach
Can I ask who your point scorers were? Was hoping to get up to this game, but thought it was actually on the Sat night.

Nikki

Coach
Can I ask who your point scorers were? Was hoping to get up to this game, but thought it was actually on the Sat night.

Did Orford play ???...I heard it was pretty close in the second quarter when both teams played their strongest line ups ??.

Storm are bloody strong across the park though...

Harold Bishop

Juniors
It was 2 tries a piece when both teams had their top players out. (Kite and Menzies did not play in this part. I think Cam Smith may have had a rest as well).

Stagger eel

Staff member
who cares...trial scores are only there to make fans feel fuzzy, the real win is going through the match unscathed and if that's the case both sides won.

chileman

Coach
Wobbygong said:
Manly were tragic even it was only a trial.
:lol: And no doubt this thread is leading to the fact that we will win the wooden spoon yet again :crazy:don't you live trials???:sarcasm:

What is it about you guys, do you guys just choke on GF day or what. Such an embarressing stat that i just had to bring up hahahahahaha.

6/16 or 6/6. hahaha. thank god im a broncos fan.

lotti

Bench
this year is their year though, Beaver's retiring(nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo), last year's GF it's the Sea Eagles' time to soar with Melbourne coming second and hopefully not making the GF as well don't want both my teams making the GF, once was more than enough.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Manly won't make the top four. Monagahn's departure in preference of the over-raetd Orford will hurt you guys in my opnion.

Parra
Storm
Souths
Cowboys
Dragons
Manly
Broncos
Roosters - I hate the Roosters.

lotti

Bench
ever heard of Steve Menzies? He's retiring this year and Manly will be wanting to send him out on high and that means a Grand Final Victory.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Ronnie Dobbs said:
Manly won't make the top four. Monagahn's departure in preference of the over-raetd Orford will hurt you guys in my opnion.

Parra
Storm
Souths
Cowboys
Dragons
Manly
Broncos
Roosters - I hate the Roosters.
Ehhh your opinion i guess. I cant see the Dragons, Souffs or Broncs being higher than Manly though.

RainMan

Juniors
Glory be Lockyer said:
no doubt the loss of monaghan could be severely detrimental to manly's chances. How much he will be missed, only time will tell.

Thanks for that Captain Obvious.

c_eagle

Juniors
Manly have made 16 grand finals in 41 years. That's a 40% record, ffs. In other words, we make the grand final 4 times a decade on average. What an amazing club. No wooden spoons either, btw.

Btw, Brisbane has only played in 5 grand finals. The '97 match was some exhibition league.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Glory be Lockyer said:
What is it about you guys, do you guys just choke on GF day or what. Such an embarressing stat that i just had to bring up hahahahahaha.

6/16 or 6/6. hahaha. thank god im a broncos fan.
Lets hope this proud tradition continues:) Though I should talk.:sarcasm:

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I will be very surprised if Brisbane have the same success now that Gold Coast and North Queensland are competitive sides.

Not hard to win a comp when you are the only team in such a large area.

Latest posts