What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 3 step plan that will save parra's 2010 premiereship and DA's job!

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
After 16 rounds into the NRL season our team has shown the world we are in complete disarray and in shambles. Players retiring, players leaving, Osborne's a thief, DA's no coach, Tahu/Johns incident, internal problems (Grothe), No attack, No structure, No halves solution, the list goes on....

So once again faced with the possibility of our team being knocked out before september, I thought I would share my opinions to help save the situation!

I have come up with a brilliant 3 solutions that will lead us to glory!

First step.... Structure.

Mortz is under attack by fans in here and maybe rightly so but the one thing I found positive last night is that Mortz for the first time has clearly been given control of the team. I always said we had too many playmakers causing problems but after last night the team looked structured with Mortz in the drivers seat. This is a BIG positive in my eyes. All these past months we have changed or rotated players in the halves role leading to utter chaos. Mortz is our long term halfback DA has chosen so stick with him. Let him and the team gel together till the end of the year. By not having past control of the team it has affected his performance. Now, he has full control and must show us if he can do the job. I hope Mortz is given the chance to fully understand how to take control of a team and start to make some attacking decisions clearly his having trouble with lately.

Second step.... The Halves solution.

Halfback - Mortz.
5/8th - Feleti "The GreatOne' Mateo - Interchanging with Humble.

If Mateo was playing for any other club, without a shadow of a doubt, he would be playing in the 5/8th role. The Warriors bought him just for this role yet we play him in a position his style and skills are completely useless in. I agree Humble will be our future 5/8th but his not ready. But having him interchange with Mateo it would help him gel into position. Also it would hugely benifit Mortz game and our halves combo. Mateo will bring leadership and most importantly.... EXPERIENCE. This is what our past and current halves have lacked in. Resulting in no leadership or attack. Even though his sadly leaving us, use him while we got him. It will benefit our future halves and our 2010 chances.

Last step.... DA's coaching.

"We're just not gelling at the moment and it's clearly showing," Hayne said. "It's the coach's job ... it's for him to bring us together and to work that out."

The Chosen One has summed up everything about DA's coaching in one sentence. Start coaching or start packing.

Daneel

Bench
Im not even going to read your post, but i bet step one has something to do with mateo playing 5/8

Hey Max - try these 3 steps to put you out of your misery.

1. Load gun

2. Place gun against head

3. Pull trigger

Good luck mate.

Step 1 - We can have lots of fun;

Step 2 - There's so much we can do;

Step 3 - It's just you and me;

Step 4 - I can give you more;

Step 5 - Don't you know that the time has arrived?

Daneel

Bench
Step 1 - We can have lots of fun;

Step 2 - There's so much we can do;

Step 3 - It's just you and me;

Step 4 - I can give you more;

Step 5 - Don't you know that the time has arrived?

Ahhh the new kids on the block, what a world wide sensation they were. :lol:

Captain BF

Juniors
After 16 rounds into the NRL season our team has shown the world we are in complete disarray and in shambles. Players retiring, players leaving, Osborne's a thief, DA's no coach, Tahu/Johns incident, internal problems (Grothe), No attack, No structure, No halves solution, the list goes on....

Surely the line i have highlighted is enough to have this clown banned, warned or at the very least, have this thread closed. The allegation is to be contested in court.

Joely01

Bench
After reading the "osbournes a thief" i stopped reading it. Your a disgrace and dont you dare call yourself a parra supporter

Suitman

Post Whore
Surely the line i have highlighted is enough to have this clown banned, warned or at the very least, have this thread closed. The allegation is to be contested in court.

After reading the "osbournes a thief" i stopped reading it. Your a disgrace and dont you dare call yourself a parra supporter

Me too.

Surprised it got past the mods actually.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Im not even going to read your post, but i bet step one has something to do with mateo playing 5/8
:lol:

You must be psychic!

It also said that we looked more structured last night with Mortz guiding the team in attack, which must mean the poster was watching a different game to the one that I paid money to see?

bartman

Immortal
I don't think Osborne is contesting the actual shoplifting (or the claim above), just contesting the $3000 fine or whatever the shop is pursuing him for?

If you want the mods to consider a post for deletion, then just click the report
report.gif
button. The mods are usually pretty fair, but sometimes need our help finding individual posts people might be concerned about.

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
:lol:

You must be psychic!

It also said that we looked more structured last night with Mortz guiding the team in attack, which must mean the poster was watching a different game to the one that I paid money to see?

For the first time Parra has finally accepted a structure that the team will be built around Mortz. One could see this clearly last night.

A part from the step 1 solution....

I hope Mortz is given the chance to fully understand how to take control of a team and start to make some attacking decisions clearly his having trouble with lately.