What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my birthday

snot

Juniors
I had my bithday on Thursday last week but I had my party on Saturday because I had to go to school on Friday and I couldn't have a party on Friday because I was at school.
We went to mcdonalds and had a party there with balloons and mcdonalds food and we went and played on the swings and on the slides and we ate some really nice cake and it was nice and i liked it heaps and lots and i got heaps of good presenets and i had a great time. :D

thuganomics

Coach
snot said:
I had my bithday on Thursday last week but I had my party on Saturday because I had to go to school on Friday and I couldn't have a party on Friday because I was at school.
We went to mcdonalds and had a party there with balloons and mcdonalds food and we went and played on the swings and on the slides and we ate some really nice cake and it was nice and i liked it heaps and lots and i got heaps of good presenets and i had a great time. :D

I had the same Birthday!