What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My confession

Preniers

Juniors
Let me start by saying while everyone has thought they are smarter than me, the truth is, there are 3 other usernames on this forum, who constantly frequent in the FFB that have the same mentality. That is because I have 3 alter-egos. Not one of them resembles me, and all are not Manly fans. You see League Unlimited Forumers, it is not hard to have more then 1 e-mail server that you can use and different IPs. I would expect you all to know that.

So obviouly I do not stand alone on the dumbest in the forum, and no-one has caught me yet, and I am the only one who has any idea who they are, so therefore there must be some dumber then me as they have not worked out what I am doing.

My alter-ego names will not be stated by me.

Stranger

Coach
humm......

i guess ur one of the small few that are stupid enough to use more than one account then aye?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have 5 accounts and access to someone elses. that must mean I'm smarter than preniers.

*dances*

Gene Krupa

Referee
Who gives a rats arse?

Why would you need more than one account?

It just proves you don't have the courage of your convictions.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Is there a rule against having more than one passport here?

I personally don't bother but some are funny with theirs....mostly that they think that nobody knows. :roll:

There is a real expert in multiple personalities and he hasn't posted in this thread yet.

Preniers

Juniors
Yer we did...it was a s**thouse effort that!!!

ANyway ah well if it's a Bulldogs fan that is my alter-ego, who is it?

[furrycat]

Coach
Must be me...

Wow, You are smarter because you can press register, and create some more accounts. Very hard to do these days, Einstein failed

Changing IP's wow that's also pretty hard. The fact that you don't know what you are talking about when you called your Proxy an "email server" shows you truly are a dumbf**k. Want some attention, go jump off a cliff.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dilmah said:
:lol: Furry.

Beat this preniers. I'm admin. Yeah that's right. Suck on that.

Moron.

;-)

You b@stard! I wish I had something to brag about! :(

Hang on, I currently have all the TFC trolls "hammering" me. :roll:

Meh! At least it's something!

:sto:

:lol: