What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

simostorm

Bench
Sydney, the home of Rugby League.

Sydney, the home of the worlds worst Rugby League Stadiums.

Melbourne, The Home of Rugby Leagues finest World Class Stadium.

Sydney needs a 30k stadium, like Melbournes, for teams to play out of
owned by someone other then the clubs themselves.

One way to cut club costs is to get rid of playing at there own stupid stadiums. What a waste of money.

Sydney, the fans, the NRL deserve a world class stadium.

user_nat

Coach
Bit of a stretch to say Melbourne's version of Skilled Park is the finest RL Stadium. Does have a pretty, leaky roof though.

simostorm

Bench
Leaking roof was due to the piping not actually being finished. Will be fully complete in a couple of weeks.

Its superior to skilled park.. And from a number of sources have also said its better then watching a game at suncorp.

Besides, im not talking about it comparing to QLD's stadiums am I.

Last edited:

simostorm

Bench
haha SFS is no world class stadium. Maybe they should tear that down and rebuild a world class stadium what what Melbourne have.

TiggaPlease

Lol.

Sfs is definitely a world class stadium, and it also doesn't have weird design which is already looking dated.

FFS what is with those bubbles.

Simostorm, you're a moron. Since your team got caught you're having a whinge about everything.

Seriously, crawl back under your f**king rock.

Red Bear

Referee
Yeah, it's just been one big whingefest since the cheating of Melbourne was exposed.

SFS is a supurb ground to watch league at, a modern ground that still manages to retain a whole lot of atmosphere.

simostorm

Bench
SFS is junk. Sydney the home of Rugby League deserves better.

Oh well.. ill just enjoy watching my team play at the finest League Stadium in the world, and you can go watch games at the SFS lolz..

duylm

Juniors
haha SFS is no world class stadium. Maybe they should tear that down and rebuild a world class stadium what what Melbourne have.

Of all the stadiums in Australia's world cup bid book so far, the SFS is the only already FIFA compliant stadium that is being submitted as is, i.e. not slated for any further development.

That indicates that its pretty damn world-class to me. :sarcasm:

Why do you think the Wests Tigers draw such good crowds there when they're geographically based on the other side of the city? Like 50 km's away.

Copa

Bench
Yeah, it's just been one big whingefest since the cheating of Melbourne was exposed.

SFS is a supurb ground to watch league at, a modern ground that still manages to retain a whole lot of atmosphere.
sfs is rubbish in the rain... its roof it pointless.

nomis88

Juniors
SFS is junk. Sydney the home of Rugby League deserves better.

Oh well.. ill just enjoy watching my team play at the finest League Stadium in the world, and you can go watch games at the SFS lolz..

Yeah enjoy watching the Cheetahs, sorry Storm playing in their pointless games. What a waste of time. THE SFS is fantastic.

typicalfan

Coach
Good to see the Storm fans getting excited about their first half decent rectangular venue.

They are saying it is better than the MCG already.

They might be a little misguided but it is funny.

nicko18

Juniors
Sydney already has a few rectangular stadiums capable of fitting more than 30k inside.

Whatsmore, a 50k seater rectangular stadium is being built out at Blacktown before the World Cup which, oh yeah, Sydney will be hosting the final of.

Lack of rectangular stadiums my arse.

parano1a

Juniors
Good to see the Storm fans getting excited about their first half decent rectangular venue.

They are saying it is better than the MCG already.

They might be a little misguided but it is funny.

It's a fine stadium but doesn't compare to the MCG, which is by far Australia's best stadium. Also Melbourne already has a world class rectangular venue, Rod Laver Arena.

typicalfan

Coach
That is why the SCG is often noted as the best cricket ground in the Country.

The MCG is great in terms of fitting a lot in but unfortunately you are miles from the action and the pitch is the worst in the country.

Do they play any other internationally recognised sport there other than cricket?

Last edited:

Latest posts