What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Chook Norris

First Grade
Sydney already has a few rectangular stadiums capable of fitting more than 30k inside.

Whatsmore, a 50k seater rectangular stadium is being built out at Blacktown before the World Cup which, oh yeah, Sydney will be hosting the final of.

Lack of rectangular stadiums my arse.

nope.. FIFA requires an 80k capacity venue, at the least, for the Final

simostorm

Bench
What the hell yous talking about the MCG and SCG for??

My topic was about Rugby League stadiums, purposely built. And Melbourne has the finest of this in the world.. Sydney does not. And Sydney is the home of Rugby League.. well.. supposedly.

Danish

Referee
SFS is the best stadium in Australia.

Melbourne is too small with a leaking roof (plus it's full of Melbourne scum), uncorp has restricted viewing seats

SFS is the best stadium in Australia.

Melbourne is too small with a leaking roof (plus it's full of Melbourne scum), uncorp has restricted viewing seats

I sat at the very top corner of the milton st side for the very first game versus newcastle, and they do not restrict much,.....just some of the scoreboard, which you have to duck a little to see all of.

thats it....not very restricting, and even tho they were the furtherest away, the view is not disappointing.

I chose my words carefully for those who have not sat in one.....its the last row but the view given that it was the last row, is not disappointing.

Suncorp is THE best rectangular ground in the country by a while.....excellent, numerous, and fast outlets and bathrooms, ease of movement, station outside, very good capacity and atmosphere. If you say it isn't your sense of whats right in stadia is warped.

I can agree that based off the dimensions of the bubble, it would be a great viewing stadium too, but its 2nd to suncorp at most. I am impressed with the bubble. The stands ooze character, as does the roof.

ademkungal

Juniors
IMO need about an extra 2-3 million spent on Redfern and will become the best ground in the country for league

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Whats your stadium like to watch games at?

Actually Kogarah is a great venue... and every week when my team runs out, I feel proud that they play within the rules and do the right thing. How will you feel sitting in Australia's leakiest stadium watching cheats get zero points week after week?

duylm

Juniors
Hang on. How've we let this go 3 pages without asking, Simostorm, have you actually been to the SFS or Suncorp?

simostorm

Bench
yea.. been to both. Watched Canberra vs Broncos, and a Canberra vs Roosters i think it was few years back.

bileduct

Coach
still is by FAR the best stadium in the world to watch Rugby League at.. even with a leaky roof.. thats how rubbish the Sydney stadiums are.
Corner_Dumb_Ass.jpg

typicalfan

Coach
What the hell yous talking about the MCG and SCG for??

My topic was about Rugby League stadiums, purposely built. And Melbourne has the finest of this in the world.. Sydney does not. And Sydney is the home of Rugby League.. well.. supposedly.

No you are either baiting or so far up your own backside it's hilarious.

There is no other alternative.

Latest posts