What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Dogs Made Me Proud

Dogaholic

First Grade
eels_fan_01 said:
The Dogs had a sh*t season for all hype they made for themselves, they flogged a few very ordinary sides and played one great game all year against Manly but when you think about it even Panthers played a great game.

Some of is hype that we have given ourselves (Mason), but the majority is from the media. They love giving us a tag whether it is good or bad. I agree with the rest of that totally though.

Mr Saab said:
You could take issue with the Referee?
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic you tossah. He had no impact on the result.
Perhaps you should start ripping into your Jim Beam Cup backline.
A 8 1/2 month pregnant Jana Pittman (Rawlinson) would be quicker than everyone of the Dogs backline.

What I've been thinking and saying for a few years. We need a mass clean out. Chance our arm with a few young guns. They couldn't [possibly be any worse!

Azkatro said:
What happened to Holdsworth?

If you think Shifty and Woeberts is bad, you should see Holdsworth in PL!!! Pathetic.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In all fairness, Millard would do well with a different backline around him. As well as Patten's played all year he's probably only got maybe one good year left in him as well.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Timmah said:
In all fairness, Millard would do well with a different backline around him. As well as Patten's played all year he's probably only got maybe one good year left in him as well.

Millard does well outside Sonny. Sonny makes him look better than he is.

Timmah

Staff member
But he's not a slowpoke compared to Haz is what I'm saying. He's just never given the running opportunities.

I'm also stumped as to why Folkes put a stop to the dangerous combination of Sonny > Millard > Hazem on the right side. Suddenly we started seeing SBW working on Tonga/Utai's side and nothing was ever doing, week after week :x

_Johnsy

Referee
Rimmah

You complained about the ref. simple

If not, please enlighten us all exactly what this means "I could take issue with the referee"

Kudos for the admission that the eels were a better side. Mass changes at belomore in 08, i think.

Timmah

Staff member
I did explain it, you fncking dope. Read my post where I addressed Saab then you.

Then quote exactly where I complained about the ref, then come back. You're a dope. Making sh*te up to bait and fire up people. Keep it coming, makes you look DUMB.

Garts

Bench
Timmah said:
I did explain it, you fncking dope. Read my post where I addressed Saab then you.

Then quote exactly where I complained about the ref, then come back. You're a dope. Making sh*te up to bait and fire up people. Keep it coming, makes you look DUMB.

When you argue with idiots they generally bring them down to their level ;-)

_Johnsy

Referee
Simple

I could take exception with the referee. Please enlighten us as to why you could take exception, if you have the balls to. After you have denied complaining about the ref, afterall that just make you look like a hypocrite, again.