What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My retirement from LU. Start celebrating, you are all finally free of me.

First Grade
SC may like some of this

Ln-cwkkP-acWtvw3n6fecM7B1INWUReollcIKUEMTCU=.jpg

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
He's just an example of a troll who pissed of people on the internet and got burnt.

Lesson here to be learnt here is don't troll.

Good riddance. f**k off and see you soon under another username.

adamkungl

Immortal
I for one found his web of lies highly entertaining :lol: Remember when he hid under the bed from a potentially violent girl? Despite being a cop in training? Ahhhh good times...

undertaker

Coach
He didn't deserve the reaction that he got around here and some people went way over the top, but most of the time he instigated whatever he got himself into.

All coming from the cricket forum which he really should of been banned from

Given he admitted in the opening post he created a "character" to stir shit, and no one else gets leniency for being a f**king idiot, I don't think anyone should be surprised. Not the classiest move but to be expected.

WTF.......this is like when someone dies, they suddenly become really good people, whatever shit they have caused in their lives.

Some of you blokes have got short memories (or a guilty conscience's). This individual was a bullshitting rat of the highest order, and he is now laughing his c**k off. He's the complete con job.

I just thought he was a disgrace in general. Maybe it's a personal thing...but he played the race card, he belittled people (which, y'know, hilarious given the source), and if people think BM was a lying git well he had nothing on Razor. Threatening to sue, calling all and sundry racist or paedophiles or other disgusting rubbish, homophobia, saying he'd be happy to send his daughter to war because her rights were more important than her actual life, saying men punching women is fine...There was just so much. Sure it made for hilarious reading but he was garbage IMO. Again, maybe it's a personal thing. He just came across as a total worm

He's just an example of a troll who pissed of people on the internet and got burnt.

Lesson here to be learnt here is don't troll.

Good riddance. f**k off and see you soon under another username.

First time I have commented in this thread and after reading numerous posts here, I'll chip in with my 2 cents...

I agree with those who have said that at the end of the day, although some of the hostility and comments he received were a little bit over the top, BM has no one to blame but himself for instigating the responses he received.

The myriad of lies - from being a member of Mensa, to stating how wealthy he was living in Mosman and Coogee, to how sexually experienced he was with women (that was by far the most embarrassing of the lot), to him being a policeman and how that photo of him circulating on the forum wasn't him (it was him)....I dunno where to begin. No one is ever going to take you seriously when you are being completely dishonest from the get-go and so insecure to the point where you have to create a so-called fake online alter-ego. If that is what you are prepared to do behind a computer screen, it makes me wonder what you are prepared to do in real life. Reminds me exactly of a girl I knew at uni who did the same thing (regarding being a completely different person in real life compared to the stuff she wrote in emails and text messages). Reminds me of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqqOoDr3XY

However, although he was pain in the NRL forum, it was absolutely nothing compared to the stuff he did in the Cricket forum over the past few months. The constant hijacking of threads to promulgate his "re-instate Phil Hughes into the Australian side" agenda was nauseating

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
First time I have commented in this thread and after reading numerous posts here, I'll chip in with my 2 cents...

I agree with those who have said that at the end of the day, although some of the hostility and comments he received were a little bit over the top, BM has no one to blame but himself for instigating the responses he received.

The myriad of lies - from being a member of Mensa, to stating how wealthy he was living in Mosman and Coogee, to how sexually experienced he was with women (that was by far the most embarrassing of the lot), to him being a policeman and how that photo of him circulating on the forum wasn't him (it was him)....I dunno where to begin. No one is ever going to take you seriously when you are being completely dishonest from the get-go and so insecure to the point where you have to create a so-called fake online alter-ego. If that is what you are prepared to do behind a computer screen, it makes me wonder what you are prepared to do in real life. Reminds me exactly of a girl I knew at uni who did the same thing (regarding being a completely different person in real life compared to the stuff she wrote in emails and text messages). Reminds me of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqqOoDr3XY

However, although he was pain in the NRL forum, it was absolutely nothing compared to the stuff he did in the Cricket forum over the past few months. The constant hijacking of threads to promulgate his "re-instate Phil Hughes into the Australian side" agenda was nauseating

While that's fair enough, I'd like to point out that the post of mine you quoted was about Razor, not BM...

Latest posts