What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My retirement from LU. Start celebrating, you are all finally free of me.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Edit

image.php

i concur with your edit.

adamkungl

Immortal
I reckon the people who followed BM around and posted insults every time he posted contributed more to the rubbish than BM actually did...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I for one found his web of lies highly entertaining :lol: Remember when he hid under the bed from a potentially violent girl? Despite being a cop in training? Ahhhh good times...

I was a big fan of his recent 'girl tried to dry hump me but I was drunk and run away' line.

Not a lie, but classic all the same.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I reckon the people who followed BM around and posted insults every time he posted contributed more to the rubbish than BM actually did...

Been said before, I reckon if you want to write outright lies and then be continuously found out post after post was all a complete crock of shit, with no intention of being funny but merely an attention seeking lie, then you deserve everything you get. The guy couldn't lie straight in bed ! Write absolute crap missing the obvious intent of humour and expect to get flamed. Seems black and white to me but that's just my opinion.

soc123_au

Staff member
I like how he could say shit like this with complete sincerity :lol:

#BunniesManMemories

Yep, the last year or so was the real rabbit for the most part. And I liked him. Once you could see past the bullshit of the first 18 months he was a likable dude. Still could be a knob. but who cant be at times. Some of you f**kers must be perfect.

adamkungl

Immortal
Let's not beat around the bush here, his opinions on almost any topic were almost always wrong. But he wasn't a bad guy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Let's not beat around the bush here, his opinions on almost any topic were almost always wrong. But he wasn't a bad guy.

He was doing a public service, really; letting all of us feel superior by simply taking the opposite stance to whatever dross he was spewing out.

Apey

Staff member

If he were here now I'd feel like he'd be telling you opinions can't be wrong

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Yep, the last year or so was the real rabbit for the most part. And I liked him. Once you could see past the bullshit of the first 18 months he was a likable dude. Still could be a knob. but who cant be at times. Some of you f**kers must be perfect.

This