What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My retirement from LU. Start celebrating, you are all finally free of me.

RHCP

Bench
I've always contemplated venturing into 4C, until I read some of the posts...

Apey

Staff member
Doesn't derail threads :lol::lol::lol:

If you believe that, you need to check out some of the posters in 4C. B-dos is a personal favourite.

Was he always a favourite or was his position enhanced by my various rants on the Usurpers quicktopic?

Apey

Staff member
Just noticed I have the most posts in this thread.

I love you BM. No homo.

God-King Dean

Immortal
It reminds me of this post by The Voice of Reason! in the Ferguson muslim thread.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=9723277&postcount=74

The Voice of Reason! said:
This I completely agree with. The rampant homophobia on this site is embarrassing enough, but religious intolerance? Seriously. I wanted to read about, and argue about, rugby league. If I just wanted to make myself feel better reading insular, mid-20th century views all day, I would sign up to an LNP website.

I find religious intolerance, and some of the implications of the below statements, troubling and unwelcome. Saying it's just a joke doesn't make it better. Grow the f**k up people.

Good thing that the Federal Government is putting through the Bolt laws. You guys should be fine, now.

But me? I don't want to be a part of an online community that condones this sort of shit. I know I won't be missed. And if you're into gaybashing and Muslim bashing, neither will you. Adios.

To his credit, he hasn't posted since.

afinalsin666

First Grade
All you need to do is read the Ferguson thread. If he was born again it wouldn't have made ten replies.