What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My retirement from LU. Start celebrating, you are all finally free of me.

phantom eel

First Grade
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ch-him-touch-himself-with-cheese-9055635.html

Philadelphia police search for 'Swiss Cheese Pervert' who offers women money to watch him touch himself with cheese

Swiss-cheese.jpg

Police in the US are searching for a man who reportedly drives around without any trousers on and offers women money to watch him pleasure himself using sliced cheese.

A number of women have reported being approached by the “white, heavy set male” who is known as the “Swiss-Cheese Pervert” in the Mayfair area of Philadelphia, US.

The man’s actions were brought to the attention of residents via the Mayfair TownWatch Facebook.

“Good Morning Mayfair!” the Facebook user writes, “Please be aware of the Swiss Cheese Pervert! This individual is driving around surrounding communities and exposes himself to women.

“He offers them money to watch him put swiss cheese on his privates. He is a white, heavy set male, 40-50 years old. He drives a newer model silver sedan. He was also spotted in a black newer model sedan.”

It goes on to urge potential victims to not confront the man, but to note his car registration and call the police immediately.

According to the Philadelphia Daily News, the man allegedly set up a profile on dating website OKCupid to advertise his fetish.

It reports that a woman in the area received a message from a man who said: “I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections [sic], girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products.

"So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.”

The police Special Victims Unit have launched an investigation into the incidents, and have stressed that it is a serious offence and traumatic for those who have been approached.

adamkungl

Immortal
Disagree with this.

I think it's less to do with the religion itself, but rather the Mundine clique who just so happen to all follow the same religion. Mundine, Sonny-Bill, Paterson, Ferguson..... It's hilarious, & always gonna cop grief. And I believe it would cop the same shit if they were all Christian.

I don't recall any posts directly putting shit on Islam, only into the wankers connection to it.

This.

Voice of Reason chucked a tantrum because Fergo was rightly called out as being a wanker for pretending to join a religion instead of just not being a complete bellend while drinking.

Furthermore, players who openly share their religion are often bagged by certain elements of the fanbase and forum whether they are Christian, Mormon, Muslim, or whatever. When Christianity is slammed, no one outside that faith bats an eyelid. When Islam is insulted it's culturally insensitive. Pffffffft.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You caused that hatred you dumb f**k.

[youtube]7rfL0_ORFdw[/youtube]

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
You caused that hatred you dumb f**k.

Ahh this incredible power I have to force strangers I don't know to do and say things.

No body but me is responsible for what I say. That is the limit of my responsibility. No more, no less. I am not responsible for anything anyone else does. When others go into abusive fits of rage directed at someone/something solely because I am a fan, that says more about the other person than it does about me.

Where does it end?

BM: I am Australian. I love being Australian and I love Australia.
Random tool: Australia is a shithole, I'm leaving.

Red Bear

Referee
This.

Voice of Reason chucked a tantrum because Fergo was rightly called out as being a wanker for pretending to join a religion instead of just not being a complete bellend while drinking.

Furthermore, players who openly share their religion are often bagged by certain elements of the fanbase and forum whether they are Christian, Mormon, Muslim, or whatever. When Christianity is slammed, no one outside that faith bats an eyelid. When Islam is insulted it's culturally insensitive. Pffffffft.
Because people separate the religion and the race when bagging christianity, they generally don't with Islam.

I dislike religion in general and there are some pretty horrible things perpetuated in the name of Islame, but have no problem with the everyday followers who manage to follow their religion without being hateful or without ramming it down others throats (which is, pretty much, any muslim I have ever met, much like most christians and jews and whatnot I have met).

Ahh this incredible power I have to force strangers I don't know to do and say things.

No body but me is responsible for what I say. That is the limit of my responsibility. No more, no less. I am not responsible for anything anyone else does. When others go into abusive fits of rage directed at someone/something solely because I am a fan, that says more about the other person than it does about me.

Where does it end?

You death rode every player in the team and suggested a guy who averaged sub 30 in their previous stint to replace him. Your refusal to acknowledge just how poorly Hughes had been for all but his first series in the test team was remarkable, given you gave about one test each to Smith, Rogers and others in your quest to have Hughes a part of the side.

Not to mention other rubbish like calling Doherty the new incumbent spinner after one, rubbish performance in India.

People get annoyed at constant garbage being posted.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Where does it end?

Don't flatter yourself.

You didn't force anyone to do anything.

Simply put, you are a moron who constantly makes statements that are stupidly wrong. You love for Daisy Hughes was past being homoerotic, it was boredering on obsessive infatuated stalker. People got sick of hearing your wank stories.

Latest posts