What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Sympathies to Matt Bowen

Matty Bowen has to be the unluckiest guy in the NRL a the moment, should of been a dead set starter to replace Mini instead of that little traitor Hunt

Choppies

Coach
Mate how he didn't get selected for the test I don't know. cutie should never have got a look in.

Martli

Coach
Agreed. This is just a ploy to grab Karmicheal Hunt while he still wants to play for Queensland and Aus. I doubt he'll be a regular for atleast a few more seasons, and even then he'll still be playing second (or even third) fiddle to minichello. Don't forget Billy Slater is suspended as well, so there is a lot of good solid competition for that fullback spot with mini out of the picture. Bowen has to get the queensland no1. jumper though, surely!

jilliby kitty

Juniors
what a farce,what lies, under these coniditions would clive churchill have been left out because he was to small.
god i'd hate to be a penrith fan this week
best of luck

Ridders

Coach
Martli said:
Agreed. This is just a ploy to grab Karmicheal Hunt while he still wants to play for Queensland and Aus. I doubt he'll be a regular for atleast a few more seasons, and even then he'll still be playing second (or even third) fiddle to minichello. Don't forget Billy Slater is suspended as well, so there is a lot of good solid competition for that fullback spot with mini out of the picture. Bowen has to get the queensland no1. jumper though, surely!
same thing as what i thout...unfortunately his case may be similar to one Richard Villasanti...he may get a couple games in the green and gold but after that i'm not so sure...i don't know if he'll get a run in origin any time soon either, espeicially when QLd have the likes of bowen, slater, wesser goin around

...i think bowen was extremely unlucky not to get selected, he's been the most exciting player thus far and one bad game can't take that away

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Feel sorry for the fella they say Bowen's D is not good enough and he is suspect under the high ball, have these people even been watching Hunt? he ain't much better and any linebreaks the kiwi's make you can pretty much back them to score with Hunt the last line of defence!

kbw

Bench
I feel sorry for all NRL fullbacks, thats a real smack in the face to all of them.
I would say Hunt is very much towards the bottom of the pack as an all round fullback.

kay

Juniors
well the bloke they're contending with for the qld fullback, inglis, is a new south welshmen to you guys then, if hunts a kiwi.

Bernster

Juniors
jason taylor said:
hunt is a newzealender he should play for them like brent webb should not be playing for newzeland

The only reason that Brent Webb swore his loyalties to NZ is because he never played for the Boncos and/or the Roosters

Did you know that the Silver Ferns have poached a Fijian and a South African (you know the really tall one...looser)

Bernster said:
The only reason that Brent Webb swore his loyalties to NZ is because he never played for the Boncos and/or the Roosters

Did you know that the Silver Ferns have poached a Fijian and a South African (you know the really tall one...looser)

who gives a sh*t about the silver ferns mate?

idiot

Meanie

Juniors
kbw said:
I feel sorry for all NRL fullbacks, thats a real smack in the face to all of them.
I would say Hunt is very much towards the bottom of the pack as an all round fullback.

Hunt is definitely in the top few at the moment.

ozbash

Referee
Meanie said:
Hunt is definitely in the top few at the moment.

Get off those drugs mate.

hunt is seconed class. he is a bronco, hes not a queenslander.

Latest posts