What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Team for next week

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
oh! goody!

should I book my World Club challenge tickets now??? :)

no - brian will still be coach

omfg :shock: - did i say that? - joke joke!

Haynzy

First Grade
my impression with robbo is that he seems to spend alot of time on the bench.
This maybe distorted via TV, but surely a back row who spend most of the game on the field would be the aim.
I've always thought he is OK but generally inconsistent and probably in there more due to others injuries than his own exceptional ability.
He's not really robust enough for a prop and not really dominant enough for a back rower. More a passenger than anything else.

Once Delaney is fit I think he will be there instead.

dazeely

First Grade
eelavation said:
I just feel that Luke O'Dwyer has that something extra we need in the backrow and should be the starting lock, I don't have a massive problem with Chad it's just that he doesn't have that flare in attack to go with his great defence.

I wouldn't have a problem about giving him a bench spot though.

O'Dwyer was close to our best. Defended his guts out and helped Ash and Burts side in defence. When he left it was very noticeable. Actually looked dangerous with the ball.

Stagger eel

Staff member
dazeely said:
O'Dwyer was close to our best. Defended his guts out and helped Ash and Burts side in defence. When he left it was very noticeable. Actually looked dangerous with the ball.

don't tell me tell Ron Jeremy.. ;-)

Utey

Coach
If anyone saw the prems match last friday night they'll see that Mateo is still a long way from FG.

Avenger

Immortal
eelavation said:
I just feel that Luke O'Dwyer has that something extra we need in the backrow and should be the starting lock, I don't have a massive problem with Chad it's just that he doesn't have that flare in attack to go with his great defence.

I wouldn't have a problem about giving him a bench spot though.

Chad should replace Cayless in the front row.

Nickeel

Juniors
Avenger said:
Chad should replace Cayless in the front row.

I don't believe Cayless should be dropped - yet. But he should definitely be on notice... a gentle reminder that you have Cordoba on the fringes, Vella playing well, Fui to come back soon etc. etc. ;-)

Nick

The Engineers Room

First Grade
1. McKinnon
2. Peterson
3. Delaney
4. B Smith
5. Burt
6. ODwyer
7. T Smith
8. Vella
9. Riddell
10. Stringer/Lewis
11. Hindmarsh
12. Cordoba
13. Robinson

14. PJ
15. Tsoulos
16. Cayless

But I am unsure who is actually fit. Also, I haven't seen lower grades this year.

Latest posts