What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Top Five Fullbacks in the Game

Titanic

First Grade
What? No Gidley? ... I'm stunned, shocked and in full agreement :)

1. Slater
2. Slater
3. Slater
4. Stewart
5. Boyd

I don't rate Bowen as highly as any of Dugan, Hayne or Coote or even Burt while Locke and Barba nearly have his number too ... when Mango's hot, he's hot but when he's not he's very average.

Tommax25

Bench
I think Slater, Boyd, Stewart, and Dugan are certs somewhere in the 5, if those are not there I'd say bias is taking its toll because they are clearly a class above the rest.

Fibroman

First Grade
you blokes are spastic geniuss. Micky gordon is the man, Now then,,, GO AND GET RUCKED CLINTS BREATH.

haynenation

Juniors
not sure why hayne has been left out of some peopls teams for me.

1) hayne
2) slater
3) stewart
4) dugan
5) Boyd

i think the list picks itself imo. i mean slater/hayne is interchangeable and really down to anyones opinion but rest picks itself. in next few years i expect hoffman to come right up there, and maybe even topple hayne but only maybe.

dont no how gordon playing a handfull of games, or someone like gardener can be thrown in there

Latest posts