What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.Z. v World XI Game III - The decider

bayrep

Juniors
All out for 81 in the 20 over. Warne got a duck.

Very Very sad effort. after starting so well to.

Iafeta

Referee
Well well well, take my hat off to Jeff Wilson in particular. That was an exceptional bowling display from him and Cairns.

The scoreline, and how easy it was early on though shows to me how Darryl Tuffey is nowhere near his best yet.

bayrep

Juniors
Tuffy tends to have a crap game every 3-4 games though. Mills was his usually self short wide. Cairns good as ever. Wilson you still have your doubts about him. WXI played some bad shots and 1 dodgy call for Blewett didnt help matters.

Iafeta

Referee
bayrep said:
Tuffy tends to have a crap game every 3-4 games though. Mills was his usually self short wide. Cairns good as ever. Wilson you still have your doubts about him. WXI played some bad shots and 1 dodgy call for Blewett didnt help matters.

Dodgy in that it was given caught behind, I still believe he was leg before. Line was very good, Coney went on about the height but don't forget when it passed a few inches outside off stump it would have clipped the bail and from there its already deviated upwards off the pad. Blewett was out leg before.

JTR

Juniors
They mentioned the possibility of a 20/20 game for the evening session.

The fans at the game would have paid good money for their seats and I know I'd feel a bit ripped off if the game I went to see was all over in 30 overs or so...

It'd be good to see.

Skinner

Coach
My young bloke coughed up 27 hard earned for his seat (no student prices)
and he's gunna be gutted....in fact he'll probably be home for tea.....

Skinner

Iafeta

Referee
Skinner said:
My young bloke coughed up 27 hard earned for his seat (no student prices)
and he's gunna be gutted....in fact he'll probably be home for tea.....

Skinner

You'd think there'll be a 20/20 fixture because after all this is for charity, so they've got to try and raise as much money as possible. Another 40 overs, another 7-8 sixes, more catches, more runs, more exposure to the auctions=$$$ for Sri Lanka which has got to be the main aim.

bayrep

Juniors
New Zealand 29/1 (4.1 ov)

Fleming gone. Not surpriseing they are taking big swingings at everything and in the last over and a half missed more times than not.

Latest posts