What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAB Draft 2006

meltiger

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Arrh..the umpire conspiracy theory again!

What conspiracy theory? :sarcasm:

The umpires cheat for the Bombers, this has long been and sadly will always be fact.

CyberKev

Staff member
Haha.

I've just come up with the 'reality TV' AFL equivalent to the one that's on Foxtel at the moment where the Aussie cricket fan joins the Barmy Army.

I've got visions of Craig spending season 2007 deep in the warm embrace of the Essendon cheersquad. :badgrin:

It'd be compulsory viewing!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Rubbish, we have more decision go wrongly against us. But you don't see me complaining. Umpires are human as well!

meltiger

First Grade
CyberKev said:
Haha.

I've just come up with the 'reality TV' AFL equivalent to the one that's on Foxtel at the moment where the Aussie cricket fan joins the Barmy Army.

I've got visions of Craig spending season 2007 deep in the warm embrace of the Essendon cheersquad. :badgrin:

It'd be compulsory viewing!

The whole season? f**k. lol :crazy:

Like you'd be any better old man ;-)

Your hate for everything red and black is at least equal to mine :D

CyberKev

Staff member
meltiger said:
Your hate for everything red and black is at least equal to mine :D

This is true enough, but you'd make for the better reality TV subject because:

a) you'd look more photogenic in a Bomber jumper;
b) you'd be feistier about it all, which would make for better viewing; and
c) I like to watch, so it'd be funnier happening to you than to me.

I reckon it would be such a success that they'd have to follow-up with a red & black themed spin-off and have you getting up close and personal with the United faithful for a season at the 'Theatre of Dreams'. :p

meltiger

First Grade
CyberKev said:
This is true enough, but you'd make for the better reality TV subject because:

a) you'd look more photogenic in a Bomber jumper;
b) you'd be feistier about it all, which would make for better viewing; and
c) I like to watch, so it'd be funnier happening to you than to me.

I reckon it would be such a success that they'd have to follow-up with a red & black themed spin-off and have you getting up close and personal with the United faithful for a season at the 'Theatre of Dreams'. :p

Dear god.

Has my Hawthorn trolling over the years bothered you to such an extent that you feel the need to torture me mate? :?

CyberKev

Staff member
meltiger said:
Dear god.

Has my Hawthorn trolling over the years bothered you to such an extent that you feel the need to torture me mate? :?

Nah,

when it comes down to it, I'm really just a total bastard!

:lol:

CyberKev

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
How is being a Bombers man torture!

Why are you putting an exclamation mark rather than a question mark on the end of what is the quintessential rhetorical question??!!

And in a more practical sense...

Where do we start when it comes to responding? :p

lockyno1

Post Whore
Us Bombers fans untite, and I am sure you guys have little Bombers secrets! You have a secret love for us Bombers?

CyberKev

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Us Bombers fans untite, and I am sure you guys have little Bombers secrets! You have a secret love for us Bombers?

In fairness, I have always looked upon the Bomber fan populace as being an untite bunch incorporating a high inclination to running away to Melbourne Storm or Melbourne Victory when the going gets tough.

At least you're a tight sticker, Lockers... ;-)