What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Spot On

Coach
As the title says name a horse you like and will be following for the spring, can be a star or a horse you think might be handy.

Better land looked pretty good on saturday but Sarajevo looked as fat as fool and hardly had a crack at them. he looks pretty classy.

My horse to follow is Divian, had one start at 2 and flew home for 3rd in a listed race and looks pretty handy.

By zabeel out of Seachange, he's bred to be good and Lloyd even has him entered into the Cox Plate. Might be worth a sneaky little $20 on him in the Caulfield Guinea's he is currently $26.

Word about this one is getting around quickly. Reports are he is one out of the box. Already halved its Cox Plate odds.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:cool: We should kick our fathers in da nuts for teaching us "Odds on look on"

Zabeel got dis Daddy:cool:
:cool:

I thought it was a pretty good run, came from last of a very slow pace and got there in the end. Looks a big track horse Flemington will suit him to a tee.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hmm, not sure if he'll be winning the guineas.
Not on that run, not sure if he had the blinkers on Zabeel's find about 6 lengths with them on. Could be the derby horse though.

The High Chaparral filly that won today for Anthony Cummings looked pretty handy, not sure if the heavy ground flattered her but she is off the same cross that gave us It's a Dundeel.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Caulfield Guineas might be won by a filly this year..

They've had a lap on the colts so far..
Will they take the colts on or go the easy option in the 1000 guinea's?? I agree the Fillies look to have plenty on the colts this season.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Will they take the colts on or go the easy option in the 1000 guinea's?? I agree the Fillies look to have plenty on the colts this season.

The Caulfield Guineas is worth twice as much, so if they keep dominating they'd be mad not to run in it..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Clarry was beside himself after This Is Australia won today..

He seems to think it's pretty special..1/2 bro to All American..

It did plenty wrong, so he'll need to work on it's manners..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Clarry was beside himself after This Is Australia won today..

He seems to think it's pretty special..1/2 bro to All American..

It did plenty wrong, so he'll need to work on it's manners..
Heritage next start, it looked pretty handy. Clarry has a wrap by the looks.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Nice horse I have been waiting to come back kicks off on Saturday, More Radiant. 3yo More than Ready filly from the Mick Price yard- they have always had a big rap on it (as does Bossy).

Check out its form!!! on debut it was beaten a pimple by Bring Me The Maid (Golden Rose fave) and by Husson Eagle who won on its ear today and is heading to the Guineas... it beat Eloping who then went on to win a Grp 3 and ran a game third just behind a horse call Lankan Rupee the other day in a Grp 2 open handicap

Absolute moral on Saturday, I got $4 ... still good odds floating around, wouldn't surprise me if it starts odds on.