What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I did have a peanut on him,only one of two winners I backed all bloody day though :| Good tough win, thought Chivalry had him cold! Divan was the flop, I'd say they will find something wrong with him, that was too bad to be true.

Had a good winning day but have backed sooo many place getters today at good odds it's been doing my head in- Looks like the Cat, Fawkner, Farwell, Kingdoms, Dear Demi, Sabatini (was saver for More Radiant who went average) if a few of them had of got up could have been a belter of a day :crazy:

Sphagnum

Coach
I did have a peanut on him,only one of two winners I backed all bloody day though :| Good tough win, thought Chivalry had him cold! Divan was the flop, I'd say they will find something wrong with him, that was too bad to be true.

Had a good winning day but have backed sooo many place getters today at good odds it's been doing my head in- Looks like the Cat, Fawkner, Farwell, Kingdoms, Dear Demi, Sabatini (was saver for More Radiant who went average) if a few of them had of got up could have been a belter of a day :crazy:

Same. Lumosty, sign off, temple of boom, extra zero, Maximilian, scissor kick, kingdoms... f**k this run of luck I'm having.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
He will towel up those Pommy Plodders, just look at their champ Slade Plodder he came out here and got lapped.

They will love him too considering he is a grandson of Invincible Spirit :cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
He will towel up those Pommy Plodders, just look at their champ Slade Plodder he came out here and got lapped.

They will love him too considering he is a grandson of Invincible Spirit :cool:

He might have some stiff opposition cuz if they keep Tiggy Wiggy,Anthem Alexander and The Wow Signal to sprint trips,throw in the brilliant Americans No Nay Never and Hootenanny(both have won in Europe)and its possible the Fastnet Rock colt Cougar Mountain could improve lengths when he comes back as a 4 year old too.

Those 6 are absolute guns.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Can we start putting our Autumn horses up yet? I'm starting to get a little excited :p

To start things off- Sarajevo,

Tommy Berry believes Woodbine is flying and taken the 'next step' well Sarajevo beat it in a trial hard held while Woodbine was being scrubbed along to keep up, to frank the form Woodbine then won his next trial very well.

I think the horse was just too green last prep missing the kick and getting himself into impossible positions to win, plus he was running into wet tracks which I don't think he is particularly comfortable on.

andrew057

First Grade
By chance I caught Gold Seventy Sevens second race at Canterbury about a month ago. Was extremely impressed, he came out and won like a good thing at Rosehill. Think hes been freshened up now for a race or two at the Championships. Could have a big future.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
By chance I caught Gold Seventy Sevens second race at Canterbury about a month ago. Was extremely impressed, he came out and won like a good thing at Rosehill. Think hes been freshened up now for a race or two at the Championships. Could have a big future.

He beat a field of donkeys but you are right he couldn't have been anymore impressive doing so, looking forward to seeing him step up to stakes class.

MacDougall

First Grade
This three year old race that's about to jump at Randwick today (race 2) is a field full of future stakes horses.

I really like Coolcraft. Looks progressive. Mersault, Kipling, Streefragette all have upside.

Also Leveraction has run too much this campaign but it'll come back later in the year a far better horse.

One of my friends is the new managing owner of Our Boy Malachi after her father passed away earlier in the week (RIP) and everyone is a bit amped about that one for the Brisbane winter.

Last edited:

MacDougall

First Grade
Can we start putting our Autumn horses up yet? I'm starting to get a little excited :p

To start things off- Sarajevo,

Tommy Berry believes Woodbine is flying and taken the 'next step' well Sarajevo beat it in a trial hard held while Woodbine was being scrubbed along to keep up, to frank the form Woodbine then won his next trial very well.

I think the horse was just too green last prep missing the kick and getting himself into impossible positions to win, plus he was running into wet tracks which I don't think he is particularly comfortable on.

Is this one in any futures markets? I'd like what you're saying and I want to get into it before it gets wound in.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Is this one in any futures markets? I'd like what you're saying and I want to get into it before it gets wound in.

Read an article where O'Shea said the are just going to play it on ear with him.

I believe they will be running him this Saturday though, they will see how he goes and then decide his targets (not sure if they know is a sprinter or miler etc).

Latest posts