What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Can we start putting our Autumn horses up yet? I'm starting to get a little excited :p

To start things off- Sarajevo,

Tommy Berry believes Woodbine is flying and taken the 'next step' well Sarajevo beat it in a trial hard held while Woodbine was being scrubbed along to keep up, to frank the form Woodbine then won his next trial very well.

I think the horse was just too green last prep missing the kick and getting himself into impossible positions to win, plus he was running into wet tracks which I don't think he is particularly comfortable on.

Good tough win on the weekend,looks like a bit more distance would come in handy

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wasn't really wrapped in the win HT, he'll be stepping up to stakes class next race I think he needs to find another couple of lengths.

Sphagnum

Coach
Sarajevo, although poorly ridden, seems like he is quite the myth after Saturday. Did naught against the c graders. Genuine midweeker.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I backed Hartnell EW and tipped it to everyone at work that it went good, thought it trialled outstandingly. I was very worried about the gate though and that in the end arguably cost it the race.

These imports are just dominating our WFA racing now, you know when Waller was turning averagely performed euro horses into WFA grp winners (Forteller, MKOF, Weary etc) out here then when they actually started bringing some quality ones they would just destroy our horses.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I backed Hartnell EW and tipped it to everyone at work that it went good, thought it trialled outstandingly. I was very worried about the gate though and that in the end arguably cost it the race.

These imports are just dominating our WFA racing now, you know when Waller was turning averagely performed euro horses into WFA grp winners (Forteller, MKOF, Weary etc) out here then when they actually started bringing some quality ones they would just destroy our horses.
Mate when horses like Suavito are winning WFA races you know our WFA horses are pretty f**king average.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Mate when horses like Suavito are winning WFA races you know our WFA horses are pretty f**king average.

Most embarrassing thing was the field in that race, just an awful group 1.

It was if the trainers were running away from Dissident, who is a bloody good horse but he's no superstar by any means. Further shows the sh*t depth of our WFA racing.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Also may I just say Alpine Eagle... wowza

I was all over Minniesinger thought I was home for a nice win, then this brown and yellow flash from nowhere nutted me, unbelievable win.

Latest posts