What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Juniors
Mighty Heighty said:
i'm due for a name change guys... mighty heighty is all grown up now and needs a new branding for the future.... i'm tossing between
***MH*** or by my MSN username
duewY_69 (in no relation to raider_69... i've had duewy_69 since 1996!)

what ever you guys think is best, thanks guys!
When you decide, just let us know. Cheers.

Anonymous

Juniors
skywalker77,
We're having trouble with the sig files and I'll have to put your request on the back burner. Sorry, leave it with me.

skywalker77

Juniors
Don't worry bout it Willow I am a stupid one who got tricked :p I'll stick to being a starwars nerd for the time being.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
All banners for every member have been locked for the time being as the site is being updated in that department.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you should ask in the name change thread thats already been made (its a sticky)

Preniers

Juniors
Well is there a way I could be turned back into my old self cos I don't have a clue what happened to My preniers account...so maybe I could be Something to do with Preniers...let me know...

Anonymous

Juniors
You asked if you could keep posting here under a new name. That was the deal because the Preniers name/reputation was causing too much strife. And this meant extra work for mods and admin.

Now you've gone back on that agreement.

Please don't ask again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts