What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name one Bolter for each of the Tri-Nations Squads

Scott

Bench
The Colonel said:
NZ - Fui Fui Moi Moi

He's under a big suspension. We all know that the NZRL is a few sammies short of a picnic, but surely they won't pick someone under a big ban!

skeepe

Immortal
Scott said:
He's under a big suspension. We all know that the NZRL is a few sammies short of a picnic, but surely they won't pick someone under a big ban!

He is still available for the Tri Nations I believe.

bartman

Immortal
Re Fui Fui, his suspension is under appeal, with a decision to be handed down shortly.

Bolter means an outside chance, and at the moment he sure is...

Eng: Sean Long - has a few plates in his broken cheekbones at the moment, and some conflicting reports around about whether he's out for a year or possibily still available for Tri-Nations

The Colonel

Immortal
Scott said:

There is an appeal under way that could see his sentence reduced to games already missed at the moment. They could hear as early as today if he can play. He has been named in Sundays squad on the back of the appeal.

brooksy19

Bench
Pat Richards - England ?

I reckon hes a bolter for the roos squad he has been outstanding in the last 2 months.

JJ

Immortal
Aus - Richards (has he been ruled out?), Prince, Creagh, Thompson,
NZ - Turner from Melbourne, I think he's a kiwi...

innsaneink

Referee
Dunno.....hes going to Wigan cause he wants to play for ireland in World Cup, he holds irish passport, I dunno if Ireland is included in Great Britain, but if it is maybe he can play, not sure... didnt do good in gegraphy at school, did good at nothing to be honest....to be honest its a wild stab.

The Colonel

Immortal
innsaneink said:
Dunno.....hes going to Wigan cause he wants to play for ireland in World Cup, he holds irish passport, I dunno if Ireland is included in Great Britain, but if it is maybe he can play, not sure... didnt do good in gegraphy at school, did good at nothing to be honest....to be honest its a wild stab.

Brian Carney is Irish and is eligible for both Great Britain and Ireland....

innsaneink

Referee
Well there ya go.

Dunno what the poms wing situations liek, Carneys a moral for one barring injury, they could do worse than Big Patty.

Latest posts