What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name your 5 Hardest players of all time and 5 overated

SirShire

First Grade
1. Noddy (busted nut and jaw!)
2. Narvo
3. Les Davidson
4. K & D Sorenson
5. Tommy Radonoukis

Overrated:
1. Andrew Johns
2. Trent Barrett
3. Sherwin
4. Minichella
5.Timmins

Sir Don

Juniors
steve04 as mentioned 1000 times im a RAIDER but when are you easts f*ckwits ever going to wrap a penrith player all you do is bag them there always soft overated what else bad breath "I wont let up on any of you F*ckheads until you come good...... which will never happen

Fibroman

First Grade
Over-rated:
Anasta
Mason
Ricketson
Minnicello
Heggarty
Flannery
Menzies
Kearns
Ryles and many many more that got rep selection in front of panthers players.

miketyson

Juniors
5 Hardest

1 - Me
2 - Sattler Snr
3 - Croker
4 - Gower
5 - Wiki

Overrated

1 - Buster Douglas (He cheated to beat me)
2 - Finch - Playing for any other team would be laughed at..
3 - Gidley - Playing outside Johns makes him look better .. Makes some of the most stupid mistakes I have ever seen and tries to throw that stupid flick EVER time he gets tackled!
4 - Tahu - As above with more stupidty!
5 - Kimmorley - Has one bad year for ever good one , Supposed 'great' players don't do this.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Sir Don said:
steve04 as mentioned 1000 times im a RAIDER but when are you easts f*ckwits ever going to wrap a penrith player all you do is bag them there always soft overated what else bad breath "I wont let up on any of you F*ckheads until you come good...... which will never happen
Wash your mouth out with soap young man. [-X Seriously, let's see if you can go a sentence or two without swearing. It only makes you sound like an illiterate little thug.

And so what if Rooster fans don't give Penrith much credit. Im yet to see ANY credit given to a Roosters player by Penrith fans, or anyone for that matter since i've been on here. Thats just the way it is so deal with it.

Btw, your nickname is rather ironic because id imagine that you are the exact opposite of the Don judging by the way you act on here.

Sir Don

Juniors
Tommy F*ckhead smith you are a dead set gymp ive never bagged players just you easts f*ckwits that think your superior to everyone else get your head out of Orporto's arse and live in the real world..........by the way I admire you as a person

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tommy Smith said:
Im yet to see ANY credit given to a Roosters player by Penrith fans, or anyone for that matter since i've been on here. Thats just the way it is so deal with it.

That's probably because Roosters fans are too busy giving credit to Roosters players. You are the "Benchmark" after that one premiership, afterall...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Sir Don said:
Tommy F*ckhead smith you are a dead set gymp ive never bagged players just you easts f*ckwits that think your superior to everyone else get your head out of Orporto's arse and live in the real world..........by the way I admire you as a person
](*,) :-$

Big Mick

Referee
stevo04 said:
Whilst penrith won the minor and major prizes the dogs and roosters still finished ahead both in attack and defence respectively.

your an idiot, I know what I'd prefer, the minor and major premierships cause thats whats important, and if i'm not mistaken that attack and defence didn't help you much in the grand final, I believe our attack fooled you and our defence would only let you past the tryline once in 80 minutes. So don't give me that bullshit.

Big Mick

Referee
Tommy Smith said:
And so what if Rooster fans don't give Penrith much credit. Im yet to see ANY credit given to a Roosters player by Penrith fans, or anyone for that matter since i've been on here. Thats just the way it is so deal with it.

I'll correct you there, whenever you beat us, I'm one of the first in there to congratulate your team on their effort. i respect your team and their success over the past decade, but I just don't like the fact that when a team beats you in a game like the grand final, we were just lucky, i mean you gotta give credit where credit is due, and i've extended that curtosy on a number of occasions to rooster fans, ask their forum sevens team, I think that on the whole most panthers and roosters supporters respect the other teams team and supporters, again its just minorities.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Most over-rated of all time.

1) andrew johns
2) andrew johns
3) andrew johns
4) andrew johns
5) andrew johns
(His over-ratedness puts him in the top 50 positions to put things into perspective of how over-rated he really is) :lol: :lol: :lol:

stevo04

Juniors
Big Mick said:
stevo04 said:
Whilst penrith won the minor and major prizes the dogs and roosters still finished ahead both in attack and defence respectively.

your an idiot, I know what I'd prefer, the minor and major premierships cause thats whats important, and if i'm not mistaken that attack and defence didn't help you much in the grand final, I believe our attack fooled you and our defence would only let you past the tryline once in 80 minutes. So don't give me that bullsh*t.

We will see this friday wont we ,the Roosters will not be as easy to beat as the Warriors where.

thuganomics

Coach
Lord Reynoldson said:
Most over-rated of all time.

1) andrew johns
2) andrew johns
3) andrew johns
4) andrew johns
5) andrew johns
(His over-ratedness puts him in the top 50 positions to put things into perspective of how over-rated he really is) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yoy are a dead set idiot!!

Fibroman

First Grade
stevo04 said:
Big Mick said:
stevo04 said:

your an idiot, I know what I'd prefer, the minor and major premierships cause thats whats important, and if i'm not mistaken that attack and defence didn't help you much in the grand final, I believe our attack fooled you and our defence would only let you past the tryline once in 80 minutes. So don't give me that bullsh*t.

We will see this friday wont we ,the Roosters will not be as easy to beat as the Warriors where.
We will see this Friday, wont we? The Roosters will not be as easy to beat as the Warriors were.

It looks so much better when you use the correct spelling and grammar.

To tell you the truth, I thought the Bulldogs and the Warriors were both very un-impressive, so you can't really get a true handle on how the two front runners will go on this week's form.