What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name your bolters for the Roo tour

thommo4pm

Coach
Dean Young
Ben Creagh
Eric Grothe
Colin Best
Ben Hornby

Yes I'm biased but I think these blokes will all go on the tour for their utility value.

Brett Hodgson will also be a very big chance at being picked.

smeghead

Bench
Grothe should really get a look in

Gower will be picked ahead of Prince

Hornby will be picked ahead of Hodgo. The problem is that both are versatile but only one had to show it because of team injuries

Mr Saab

Referee
skeepe said:
It's amazing what an elbow to the head will do.

ohhhhhhh you mean that pathetic tool named Mark
"i ran to the ESL as i cant hack it in the NRL" McLinden...yes, well TC hit him twice and paid the penalty. Apart from that he is the best front on defender in the NRL.

RABK

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Matt Gafa :|
Shame both have already been passed up for the chance :)

No he hasn't, he's in the PM's team and it has been stated that whoever made that squad is in with a chance.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Red and Blue Knight said:
No he hasn't, he's in the PM's team and it has been stated that whoever made that squad is in with a chance.

Well how about that, dont recall reading that anywhere but yay for schif, not that he is any bigger hope then Newton thou :doubt:

If Matt King isn't in the side somewhere, it's an even bigger joke than I thought. He SHOULD be in the centres with Gasnier, but if not he must get a wing spot, surely!

The Colonel

Immortal
It will come down to Tahu and Cooper for Berrigan's centre spot. Gasnier has the other locked in. Grothe will get a chance. Ben Smith will go ahead of Matt King if Parramatta manage to make the Grand Final.

Dean Young, Glenn Morrison, Paul Stringer and Dean Widders are the other bolters for mine.

Fui Fui Moi Moi will play for NZ if Parramatta appeal his suspension and his sentence is quashed or reduced.

thommo4pm

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
Farah!

Seriously, he'd make a great number 14...

Farah has represented Lebanon, he should have to stay with lebanon now.
He is a very good player but once an allegiance is made, that should be the only country you are allowed to play for.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Red and Blue Knight said:
I'd take both of them.

both will be beaten out incumbents and form players

schif - Mini, Hodgo, probably bowen or slater aswell
newton - hindmarsh, fitzgibbon, TC, Kennedy, Simpson, Mason, plus blolters like Young, Morrison, maybe even someone like Reni

lockyno1

Post Whore
steaming stormer said:
If Matt King isn't in the side somewhere, it's an even bigger joke than I thought. He SHOULD be in the centres with Gasnier, but if not he must get a wing spot, surely!

Probally on the wing ahead of Rooney but remember Sing has one wing spot, and it depends which way they go on that one. There are many good wingers. Richards would not look out of place, neither would Tahu.

lockyno1

Post Whore
thommo4pm said:
Farah has represented Lebanon, he should have to stay with lebanon now.
He is a very good player but once an allegiance is made, that should be the only country you are allowed to play for.

Hazem played for lebanon and then played for Australia!

Mr Saab

Referee
sing doesnt have anything.
He has been very quiet in 2005. Good defensively yes, but i cant see him making the tour.

Latest posts