What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles does a poo in hotel corridor, found naked in fire escape - Roosters fined

Exactly. They make it seem as though they have to explain why daddy went and shot up a shopping centre or why mummy left for a younger man.

Those pea hearts piss me off because they're usually the first to say "oh I was there supporting the team during the transit lounge days before you were born I am more of a supporter than you are" blah blah blah.

adamkungl

Immortal
i can't imagine any situation in which id threaten to stop attending games...

these people will claim that they are doing this because there are more important things than winning, and sponsors will leave if nothing changes.
But by removing their support, they are damaging the club in the same way sponsors leaving would.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
confusiondemotivational.jpg

Apparently someone asked Nate how the Roosters had been playing this year and he thought it would be simpler to explain the answer if he gave a presentation as well.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
this news will bring up bad memories for jeremy schloss...

BigNormProvan

Juniors
This is some funny stuff. Great work Pooster's. As for the poster who got all emotional and said 'someones mother/father had to clean it up'. Well that goes with the territory of hotel staff who have to clean up after pigs like Nate-Dog. At least his was a 'celebrity' poo.

Big Norm

El Diablo

Post Whore
yeah i couldnt give a sh*t in a corridor to be honest. Unless Samsung ditches us because of it.

http://www.current.com.au/2009/07/07/article/RKBVDOOCSD.html

Samsung considers whether to dump Roosters

By Martin Vedris

SYDNEY: Sydney Roosters player, and Queensland State Of Origin representative, Nate Myles, has stained more than his reputation after his drunken incident has caused Samsung Australia to carefully consider its sponsorship of Rugby League.

Myles has been suspended by the National Rugby League for being drunk, nude and defecating in public in a hotel. However, the incident has also caused Samsung Electronics Australia to reconsider its sponsorship of the sport.

In a bid to keep its reputation clean, Samsung Australia issued this statement today:

“As a sponsor of Rugby League, Samsung remains deeply concerned about any player or team whose actions may ultimately bring the game into disrepute. We are working closely with Roosters management to better understand the situation and the club’s position. Once these discussions have concluded, we will be sure to keep the media and public informed about the status of our future partnership.”

The statement was issued to media in reference to an event it had planned for tomorrow but cancelled it in light of the Myles incident.

“Given the speculation in the media today, tomorrow’s event with Essendon, HockeyRoos and the Roosters has been postponed. The aim of the get-together was to celebrate Australian sport and the spirit of partnerships, however there is now some concern that the intended inspiration behind the event will be overshadowed.”

_STING_

Juniors
It won't happen. They just have to show concern to cover their own image.

I was hopnig the Chooks would p!ss them off anyway. I have bought a couple of large Samsung products because of our sponsorship and when I bought a dud, they had the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. It took 18 months to get a little reaction from them; not returning calls for weeks and then giving me the run around. In the mean time my warranty ran out and they wouldn't honour anything and I got stuck with the freaken thing. I couldn't bother going through all the red tape of Dept Of Fair Trading and promised myself never to buy any rubbish from them again. There is a bit of irony in the latest story with Myles and their sponsorship.

Glad I got that off my chest.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
multiple did, actually. well if people on here are to be believed, i havnt read the paper in months