What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Danish

Referee
I cannot believe he laid cable on the floor...

Honestly, just unbelievable. I wouldn't mind if they sack him, because that is f**king digusting.

honestly, just embarrassing

Sood

Juniors
FFS
I think the roosters have had more of field incidents this season then the previous 5 combined.

Guess this is what we get for recruiting all those bulldogs...

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
I think its in fashion at the moment a sober lady at the airport took a dump on the floor in the customs hall the other day

Blind Freddy

Juniors
154px-Myles.jpg

jason_acuna.jpg

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
I'm Roosters til I die but I am disgusted at this latest outrage from my Club.

Myles should have his contract torn up & the NRL should seriously consider massive sanctions against us because clearly there is a very serious problem with alcohol at the Roosters.

JT_

Juniors
I'm Roosters til I die but I am disgusted at this latest outrage from my Club.

Myles should have his contract torn up & the NRL should seriously consider massive sanctions against us because clearly there is a very serious problem with alcohol at the Roosters.

We've had alcohol-related problems for years now, amongst other teams. The media is just clamping down on the game like never before. But this... lol.... this is unbelievable.

Brutus

Referee
He should have his contract torn up for sure and if they sign Carney for next season they're f..king kidding.

Todd Greenberg is who they should sign.

Moron, hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

Just curious, has anyone else tried to picture the incident in their head, it's a very disturbing image.

Latest posts