What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

badav

Bench
Ive been completely wasted before but i can never understand how anyone can be that drunk that they think taking a sh*t in a hotel corridor is a good idea. especially when league players and your club have been belted in the media. to me that indicates v ery serious lack of mental decision making capacity.

Kiki

First Grade
oh i have and i wish i could clean out my brain. imagine being the person that found him naked in the fire escape..lolol aaaah

Garts

Bench
hahahaha, I should not laugh but I can not help it. I have done some dumb, dumb things out on the piss but never sh!t in a hotel corridor.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
lol, classic. I honestly don't care any more how dumb these blokes are. I can't stop laughing. Sounds like an epic night. If anyone else had told me this story (ie. it wasn't about a footballer) I would think its the maddest drunk story ever.

The drunksters should "dump" him....they should wipe him off.

The guy is "crap" personified...he is just going through the "motions".

Gallop is running a "smear" campaign against Myles.

This whole thing reeks...

Last edited:

lockyrulz

Juniors
Karma.

Roosters could get anyone they wanted. For some inexplicable reason they looked at the sh*t hole that was the bulldogs culture and said 'yes please'!

Morons.

Garts

Bench
I can see how some of it would happen. I ended up running through a resort in Thailand nude earlier this year on my 30th. Got locked out of my room. It happened so quickly. The sh!t in a hotel corridor is a worry though. I have a story similar but nowhere near as bad. I can not stop laughing!!!!

wittyfan

Referee
Holdsworth should've let him back in.

danielholdsworth08.jpg

Kiki

First Grade
HAAHAHAH WITTYFAN

i've seen that photo before. its just as funny the second time

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
hahahah i just said the EXACT thing to my dad. ive also managed to never get naked and knock on strangers doors in the early hours of the morning.

Does buzzing on an intercom in Los Angeles and asking for your parents in Sydney to let you in count?

RoMo

Juniors
MAybe he could hold it no more
Baby laxatives find their way into all manner of substances ...

_STING_

Juniors
Has it been proven that the sh!t was his? Is there any CCTV footage?

Nate...NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

Why are there so many meathead footballers?

Spike

First Grade
Maybe he was just trying to restock the mini-bar. Those Toblerones are expensive

Last edited:

Latest posts