What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Hari Kari

Juniors
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE sh*t IN THE CORRIDOR

i mean being drunk is one thing but why was he naked and who takes a crap IN A HOTEL???

Well, Willie got busted pissing on a wall.

Freddy got caught drunk and topless knocking on the wrong door.

Myles put 2 and 2 together and said "let a redneck nutbag show you amatuers how it's really done."

Sleep

Juniors
Haha. That's so ridiculous it's just funny. He's getting off easy if he's only suspended till round 23.

Jesus, what an idiot. :lol:

floating pie

Juniors
isn't this the dude who after septermber 11, was on a plane with Hazem el Masri, so he wrapped a scarf around his head like a balaclava and asked Hazem if he'd packed the bomb?

yeah, thought so.

Flapper

First Grade
There was probably more intelligence in the sh*t on the floor than in Myles head :D

This is why people shouldn't sleep naked unless they know exactly whats going on, at 8am confronting a family in the nude, one of the youngsters could cop some morning glory in the eye.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Joel Clinton gets a $50k fine for taking a girl to his hotel room.

Nate Myles sh*ts in a hotel corridor and gets 5 weeks off!

The sooner there is an independent committee or something for off field issues the better. You can't rely the clubs to deal out fair and equal punishment, and David Gallop is a mincer.

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.

Myles should be sacked of course. But still, hilarious. Who sh*ts in a hotel corridor ffs?

Buckshot

Juniors
That's nearly as good as a former Roosters forward who was hitting the buttons on a poker machine in the leagues club last year with his "old fella" .

adamkungl

Immortal
Joel Clinton gets a $50k fine for taking a girl to his hotel room.

Nate Myles sh*ts in a hotel corridor and gets 5 weeks off!

The sooner there is an independent committee or something for off field issues the better. You can't rely the clubs to deal out fair and equal punishment, and David Gallop is a mincer.

Why should there be fair and equal punishment across clubs? NRL punishments should be equal, but club punishments? Its pointless and irrelevant. If its not something that the NRL deems "damaging to the game", why shouldn't it be entirely up to the club to punish petty misdemeanours (that tbh shouldn't even made the news)

Alex28

Coach
That's nearly as good as a former Roosters forward who was hitting the buttons on a poker machine in the leagues club last year with his "old fella" .
To be fair the Roosters are being coached by a guy who was so drunk once he tried to crack on to a christmas tree...

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Fittler will have to do what you do with training pets and put some newspaper on the floor for him to sh*t on. While i had to toilet train some pet dogs the Telegraph seemed to do the trick until they new to go outside.

t-ba

Post Whore
Fittler will have to do what you do with training pets and put some newspaper on the floor for him to sh*t on. When i toilet trained some pet dogs The Telegraph seemed to do the trick.

Rub Nates forehead in it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
mr_hankey_the_christmas_poo_by_staceyw.jpg

Hari Kari

Juniors
I'm just glad it was a Queenslander.

Pigsy Hannant.

Poopsie Nyles.

What will they think of next.

adamkungl

Immortal
i have a feeling my laughter about this incident will come to an end if Samsung ditch us.

Latest posts