What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan and Jason Cayless

jono

Juniors
Sad news have just read that their mother has passed away overnight.
Nathan not playing indefinitely.
Deepest sympathy , puts football in perspective.

Captain BF

Juniors
All the best to the Cayless family.
Takeyour time Nath and then come back and lead YOUR team to a deserved Premiership.

eelz47

Coach
NATHAN CAYLESS
26 July 2007

Please be advised that Parramatta Eels captain Nathan Cayless has been granted indefinite leave from his playing duties following the passing of his mother Marlene last night.

As a mark of respect, the Parramatta team will wear black armbands in Sunday's match against Manly at Parramatta Stadium.

Nathan has asked the media to respect his wishes for privacy in order to be with his family during this difficult time.

http://parraeels.com.au/news/news1595.asp

Parra Guru

Coach
omg :shock:

RIP Mrs Cayless, and Condolences to Nath, Jay, Mr Cayless and the rest of the family.

:(

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
oh my goodness... i don't know what to say..

nikki only mentioned to me that she wasn't well last weekend, i can't believe this...

she was a great lady - she was passionate, bubbly, and lots of fun. she was one ofthe best footy mum's that i ever had the pleasure of meeting.

RIP Mrs Caylo - we'll miss you! everyone will miss you............. :(

Ryan

Juniors
That's terrible news. She would have been way too young !!!
My sympathy's are definitely with the Cayless's.

Regards,

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ohh... poor Mr Caylo :( :( :(

The whole crowd, everyone, we should all have black armband's on Sunday

Latest posts