What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan and Jason Cayless

Eelementary

Post Whore
My most sincere condolences to the Cayless family at their hour of need. This is really upsetting news, and I sincerely wish them all the best.

I would also like to congratulate the Parramatta club on doing the right thing and giving Captain Courageous indefinite grievance leave. I don't care how much time he takes off - I think we can all agree that what's most important here are the Cayless's.

Eelementary said:
My most sincere condolences to the Cayless family at their hour of need. This is really upsetting news, and I sincerely wish them all the best.

I would also like to congratulate the Parramatta club on doing the right thing and giving Captain Courageous indefinite grievance leave
. I don't care how much time he takes off - I think we can all agree that what's most important here are the Cayless's.
:clap: here here we all know how critical these last few weeks leading into the finals are but they didnt give him a week off just come back when you're ready its a huge gesture to make under the circumstances and im sure he really appreciates it

Parra Guru

Coach
Well done Nikki, that is a great idea. I'd be happy to donate. I will give you the money when I see you next.

Hopefully for the family that it wasn't too drawn out, because as much as you love the person, the last thing you want is for them to suffer.

From the response, it's obvious that she was a fine lady, and will be missed sorely by her family and friends.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
RIP Mrs Cayless
Hope everything works out well for the cayless family, such a great guy nathan cayless and im sure his mum will be looking down on him now, so proud of what her son has acheived.

I'll be wearing a black arm band at the game this week to show my respect

Nikki said:
Yeah, I guess its a decision we could never make until we were in that position. I will support his decision no matter what. But probably bawl my eyes out if he does take the field..

I would be reaching for the Kleenex too...would be a huge effort for him to play.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
i dont think caylo will play, im sure he is not even thinking off footy right now. he has more important things to deal with right now, i don't even expect him to show up to the game and watch on sunday.

sportsmad

Juniors
Sincerest condolences to the Cayless Family, thanks Mrs C for giving us a fine leader & footballer, we are lucky to have him.
Come back when you are ready Nath.

hindmarsh4pm said:
i dont think caylo will play, im sure he is not even thinking off footy right now. he has more important things to deal with right now, i don't even expect him to show up to the game and watch on sunday.

All up to the individual isn't it. I have never been through that so don't know what I would do.

I remember reading an article once that Jack Elsegoods' father passed away on the Friday and Jack played on the Sunday. Phil Gould and Nathan Wood reckons it is one of the toughest and hardest things to see a man do.

He'll do whatever feels right and no one would begrudge him either way.

chileman

Coach
jono said:
Sad news have just read that their mother has passed away overnight.
Nathan not playing indefinitely.
Deepest sympathy , puts football in perspective.
Very sad news for the lads, condolences from all fans of Rugby League no matter what the team to the Cayless's, RIP Mrs Cayless!

Latest posts